Status: slow active... I've got collage and other things but I'll update as often as possible :)

I'll Be Your Toy

ch3

I don't know why I ever fell into this man trap. I know Skylar thinks I hate him by now but there is nothing I can do. I hit him to make him stronger so he can handle Damian. If I don't make him tougher Damian will surely kill him. I know its my fault. I brought us both down into this horrible position and I can never tell him the truth. He knows I love him or at least I think he does.

I watched Skylar laid out across our bed. He was dressed in just his boxers. I could see every bruise that littered his body some from me and some from Damian. Tears welled in my eyes as I lightly ran the back of my hand over his stomach and chest. My poor poor baby.

~Flashback~
It was dark out as I walked through the alley. I shouldn't be here not when I owe him money. I just had to be a dumb ass and do drugs when I was 16. I'm 19 and I've owed him for years. He's always lurking in these stupid alleys making a deal but I really need a shortcut to work.

"There you are Colton I've been looking all over for you, sugar."

"No where important. Just hanging with my friends and my boyfriend. you know the usual."

"When are you going to pay?"

"Whenever I have the fucking money to"

"Let's cut a deal you let me fuck that pretty little boy-toy of yours a couple of times and we'll call it even"

"How many times is a few times?
"Maybe once, maybe twice, maybe more depends on how good a fuck he is"

I felt my stomach churn as I contemplated on actually doing this. I don't want to do this to him. I love him, but I don't exactly want to be shot over it either. Life is so unfair but I agreed t to it.

~end of flashback~

I cried for every bruise that coated his skin. I cried for every scrap for every tear stain that still covered his cheeks. I've got to find a way to stop this. To end his pain for good but I'll never be able to end it ever. I fucked up his life because I had to be a fucked up teenager.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments/subscribes???
im not rlly getting any comments and its depressing