Status: completed....and to be continued :)

Someone Wake Me Up

Chapter 11

[James POV]

Six long months I’ve sat in this cell, all because of that little emo bitch, and that bastard of hers. I’ve rotted away alone in this secluded area on this stupid ugly ass island. I have to get out of here and kill that little bitch and her bastard is it’s the last thing I do. They must pay for what they have done to me. I’ll make them suffer just like I made that bitch’s mother suffer. Tie her down and set the edges of the house on fire, and let her watch as death approaches her, inch by fiery inch.
If only that little bitch of a child had kept her place in her room where I locked her while she slept, I wouldn’t have to deal with her now. Then again I’m glad I had her these past few years to fuck around with. I am upset however that I didn’t get a chance to finish my last little game with her. I’ll make sure and do that this time. When I get out of here, ill cum in her so hard, so many times she’ll be glad to die in the fiery hell I will make for her.
The bitch will pay for this. I swear it, she will die.

[Alexzander’s POV]

I watched her as I entered the room, a hollow feeling setting itself in my heart where she used to thrive. I know she’s going to hate me for what I have to tell her, but there is just no getting around it. So I decided its better for her to know now while things are ruff so that I can’t be broken anymore later. I don’t want to destroy what we have together, but I know it’s something I have to do. And now is way better than later, though I can’t stand the thought of either.
She sat curled on her side, holding her red-stained wrist to her chest. Quietly letting tears fall down her eyes as she watched me watch her. This girl doesn’t understand that she really is my life.
“Hey,” I began uncertain.
“Hi.” She whispered as I stood next to her bed, about a foot away.
“We have a lot to talk about….you know that right?” I started heart shattering in the silence that followed my statement.
A few minutes later she finally replied,”I don’t want to hear your story just yet Alexzander.” She sighed finally taking her eyes off of me. I shook my head.
“We need to talk soon than later Em.” I said quietly.
“Don’t call me that right now. Just Emalynn.” She said her voice emotionless.
I nodded, my heart still shattering. I’m losing her, rather I want to or not. I’m sure she hates me.

[Three days later]
*ring, ring*
*ring, ring*
“Someone answer the damn phone!!” I yelled from the bathroom. I was cutting, again after all these years. I haven’t ever cut this much in such a short time. Emalynn was everything. I’ve lost her, and every reason I had to be happy doesn’t make me happy anymore. She doesn’t even know my story yet. I don’t want to tell her, but I have to.
*ring, ring*
I watched as my blood poured desperately from my waist and ribs. I only cut where people won’t see, and don’t touch me. That way I know I’ll never get caught.
I pulled down my black shirt and black hoodie, so that it lay over my black jeans just right. Yes I’m wearing all black again too.
I walked out of the bathroom after I cleaned up my mess. And almost ran right into her. I wanted to bolt back in there and cut even more. Seeing her kills me.
“Sorry.” She whispered without looking at me, and slipped around me into the bathroom.
She never talks to me anymore; she avoids me as much as humanly possible.
And much to my displeasure, she and Adyn are the best of friends.

[Braxtyn’s POV]
I had picked up the stupid phone, since no one else cared to. I tend to always do what no one else cared to do. I seem like such a pushover. Whatever.
“Hello?”
“Yes is there a Miss Holden there?”
“Who wants to know?” I was very protective of my adopted little sister.
“This is a very important, very personal issue dealing with Miss Holden and her biological father.” SHIT!
“One moment please.”
“Surely.”
I spotted Damyn at the fridge. “Dude, go get Emy. It’s beyond super important. It’s about that jerk, her dad.”
“Fuck dude, yeah I’ll go get her.” He ran off and came back with her in like two minutes.
“What’s all of this about Bray?” she asked with a confused look on her face.
“Just take the phone Emy.” I said solemnly.

[Emalynn’s POV]
“Hello?”
“Miss Holden?”
“Yes.”
“I have grave news for you, I’m Cherri, and from the department that covers where your father was sent.”
“Go on” I said beginning to get nervous.
“Your father was seen boarding a plane to your current location at 3 today, I suggest you and who is taking care of you go away for a while. It won’t be safe for any of you, not for a while. I will have a car pick you all up in two hours, and that’s pushing our time. Please take heed and do what the driver tells you. He is one of our agents and will make sure you are taken to the safe house without issue. Do you understand?”
“Yes ma’am, right away.”
“Be quick and smart young Emalynn.”
*click*
I hung up the phone and ran to the bathroom. Almost right into Alexzander, and he looked like shit. I’ll tell them all after I call Adyn. We’ll have a meeting.
I hit send on my cell, since he was the last person I talked to, the phone ringed twice, then he picked up.
“Emalynn?”
I busted out in tears. ”Adyn, I have the biggest problem…”
“I’m on my way. I’ll be there in ten.”
“Hurry.” I said and flipped the phone closed.