Status: completed....and to be continued :)

Someone Wake Me Up

Chapter 13

[Adyn’s POV]
Emalynn is packing; I can hear her footsteps flutter around above me. Im so worried about her right now I can barely focus on the plan we had just set into motion.
Yes we have experience in this sort of thing; with backgrounds like most of us have we would have to know what we’re doing. We have run from many gamblings gone wrong or mask murderers wanting payback or some deal breaker or whatever....we know how to roll out of here with no traces left behind us to tie us here. we just got to add Emalynn to that list of things to check out of.
[Emalynn’s POV]
I’m frantically running around my room trying to find all things i can shove into a bag that I could possibly need...
I fall to the floor and slip under my bed to grab my secret box, the one with razors in it and as well as my money that I have left from leaving James. I slip back out to find Zander at my door.
"Hey." he says softly.
"Hi, I’m almost done...just gotta grab this and a few other things outta the bathroom." I say as I push myself up out of the floor.
"Are you going to be okay Emalynn??" he asks, his expressions written all over his face.
I take a deep breath, considering my answer before i state it. "Not until I know I’m safe from that damn piece of shit."
"I understand" he says as he walks out of my room.
I sigh again and continue to throw random shit into my bags. I walk into my bathroom to grab all my personal stuff and walk out to find Adyn on my bed, sipping things i failed to get zipped.
"You’re a life saver Adyn..." I say in relief to have someone around I’m comfortable with.
"Oh I know," he smiles at me.

“So I take to it that you’re about ready to get out of here then? The car should be around in about 10 mins tops…So I suggest we hurry.” He says smoothly. I nod to show him I heard him, and I finish shoving things into my last bag.

“I’ll need help takin’ this down…” I say pointedly. He nods and steps up to my door and yells for Zander. He rushes up and looks around.

“All ready, Emalynn?” he asks quietly. I nod as he, Adyn and I all grab for my bags. Then we head out towards the door...
We get outside to see the biggest limo i have ever seen... DANG. but as we all pile in i realize i have forgotten something crucial...and i have a very bad feeling about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its taken so long for me to update :( i dont get alot of feedback on this so i dont feel like ppl care. more feedback = more update.
but ill upload this and the next chap. today :D