Status: completed....and to be continued :)

Someone Wake Me Up

Chapter 14

[Alexzander's POV]
It was time to be picked up. The car arrived for us right on the dot. So we were all rushed into the vehicle, except for me. i had to help Emalynn carry her things down, so i left my bags inside. When i reached the top floor i noticed Emalynn was throwing the remaining things around in her room, searching frantically.

"Emalynn?? What are you looking for?" i asked.
"Somethings very dear to my heart..."she replied. A moment later she surfaced with a box i had given her, filled to the top with stuff. I dont know whats in there, but it made my heart skip to think that she considered something that i gave her dear to her heart.
i waited for her to follow me outside, i wasnt sure where anyone was and i still needed to look after her, its mine....and Adyn's....jobs. One of few actually.
All the sudden there was an explosion. It shook the whole house.Emalynn andIwere just about to walk down on the stairs. So I collapsed on to the landing, instinctively covering Emalynn with mybody. I shuddered, not just from the explosion, but from her nearness. A flood of memories drowned me in those few precious seconds.
When I got up, i started to yell at Emalynn.Shejust sat there in a daze.
There were flames dancing everywhere now. I had been calling out to Emalynn for atleast five minutes, telling her to get up…we had to get out of there. The house is filled with smoke, almost completly.

“Emalynn! Come on! We have to get out of here before the house burns down, and us still be in it.” I yelled pulling at her shirt frantically. I loved this girl. I’d die for this girl, but I would NOT allow her to die along-side me.

She finally came to and looked up at me. She nodded and looked around. I helped her up and took in my surroundings. I had been in tighter spots than this…but I was on my own that time.

Something caught my attention in the flames at the bottom of the stairs. It looked like a person. I have no idea who would be coming in here that was that unfamiliar. I looked closer, and I felt Emalynn go frigid in my grasp. That could only mean one thing. James. He’d found us.

“Alexzander…James….he….”

“I know Em. I’ll take care of you. You run to my bedroom I’ll be right behind you.” I said to her calmly. She nodded but was frozen in place.

“BITCH!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!” James yelled. Emalynn shook with fright.

James started to advance up the burning stairs; I pulled Emalynn backwards away from the fire, smoke, and James. I bumped into my door and opened it to shove Emalynn backwards into it. James was at the top of the stairs. I slammed the door shut and locked all of my locks.

James banged on the door, but I had to ignore it for a moment so that I could get Emalynn out of here. I needed a plan
♠ ♠ ♠
im almost sorry about the cliffhanger.....but not quite maybe ill get more feedback like this so ill want to write more :)

this is going to be a series of books, so idk when this one will end...and the next begin help me figure that out??