Where You Belong

big bad wolf

“Tyler Seguin!” Anna greeted with a deep frown, throwing open her front door. Not quite what Tyler was expecting, but he’d take it. “Who do you think you are? That guy had like a foot and fifty pounds on you!” She decked him in the shoulder. “Oh my God and you’re bleeding?” She gasped, grabbing his hand and dragging him into the house, barely giving him a moment to close the door behind him.

“It’s a tiny, tiny cut.” Tyler tried to get a word in.

“What were you thinking?” She huffed, tugging him into the bathroom. “Sit.” She demanded, pointing down to the closed toilet and yanking open the medicine cabinet.

“It comes with the territory, something to get used to.” He tried to argue even though he knew it was useless.

“What if you have a concussion? What if you fall into a coma tonight?” She asked, dabbing at the small cut below his lip. “What if this is infected already? You’re going to go septic!

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down.” He said, grabbing her wrist gingerly as she dabbed at the cut with a cotton ball filled with peroxide. “I’m not going to slip into a coma or die of an infection.” He insisted with a small laugh.

“You don’t know that.” She wagged her finger in his face. “Just two more seconds.” She insisted, brushing his hand off of her to continue dabbing. “I mean other than that, you guys did great…” He lost focus as he finally had time to take in her appearance, hair tossed on top of her head in a sloppy bun, a neon yellow sports bra under a white v-neck and a pair of spandex volleyball shorts. God her ass looked amazing. “Ty? Ty? Hello, Muscles?” Her laugh brought him out of his trance.

“Huh?” He asked intelligently.

“See?! You’re slipping into a coma!” She insisted. “That’s it, you’re staying here tonight.” Fuck yes.

“If I have to…” He pretended to heave a sigh.

“Anyways, I was saying…” She pulled out a Hello Kitty band-aid from her medicine chest, placing it on the break of his skin. “If you wanted to tag along and meet some people, my friend is throwing a Halloween party tomorrow night?” She suggested. “I couldn’t remember if you had a game or not, so I thought I would just throw it out there.” She added.

“How about this.” Tyler began. “I’ll come to your party if you come to mine?” He asked, standing from the toilet to tower over her five-six frame.

“Oh? A party? Are you throwing it?” She asked excitedly, making him grin.

“No, but a bunch of my teammates are getting together and I was kind of hoping you could come to round out my costume.” He smiled.

“What are you going to be?” She asked, very intrigued as she lead him into the kitchen, pulling out the folder she kept next to the fridge full of take out menus and phone numbers.

“Well, my plan – if I could find a date – was going to be the big bad wolf.” He blushed a light pink.

“That’s great! And I can be the little old Grandma you eat!” She said, eyes wide and excited, making him laugh.

“I was thinking more along the lines of little red riding hood?” He suggested, making her smack her hand to her forehead.

“Of course!” She cried, looking up to the ceiling. “No idea why I went straight to the Grandma.” She giggled. “But that sounds like a lot of fun, I’ll go costume hunting tomorrow.” She added. “Now, down to serious business, China Pearl or Señor Taco?”

“Definitely China Pearl.” He nodded before she could pull out her cell phone and hit her number four speed dial. “You know what I like.” He added. “Any chance we want to pair this China Pearl with some red?” He asked, walking over to the cupboard below her kitchen island.

“I’ve turned you into quite the wino.” She pointed out.

“The drinking age in Ontario is nineteen.” He countered.

“And you’re still eighteen.” She replied, making him roll his eyes.

“So it’s safe to assume you never drank before you were twenty-one?” He asked, leaning his elbows forward on her counter top and grinning at her as she placed the order for their late-night dinner.

“Hi, can I place an order for delivery? Mhm, mhm, yep, okay, two orders of vegetable fried rice, two orders of beef lo mein, and can I get a large order of vegetable egg foo young? Yep, oh, and an order of cream cheese wontons.” She finished up, turning around as Tyler gave her a scolding look with a negative shake of his head, concealing his own grin. “Twenty minutes? Great, thank you!” She ended the call. “Don’t look at me like that! I ran twelve miles today!” She pouted.

“I see.” He said with a disapproving tone to his voice.

“Oh shut it, you’re about to eat just as much as me if not more, so there.” She stuck out her tongue.

“We can clearly see who is the more grown up of the two of us right now.” He added smartly, pouring the two of them a glass of red.

“Someone is awfully snippy tonight, maybe that’s why that guy punched you.” She remarked, making him blush.

“I am not snippy.” He insisted, scooting her glass of wine towards her as he took a sip of his. “Just tense, I’m all knotty and wound up.” He defended. “Horton and Wheeler have been hogging the team massage therapist for like two weeks now.” He sighed.

“You’re in luck! I took a six-month course on relieving tension and all that as part of my major!” She grinned. “I can rub ya down later.” She finished with a wink and a laugh, making the hairs on the back of his neck prickle and the warmth rush from his extremities to his crotch.

“Lucky me.” He nodded, hoping he would be able to keep himself in control at least until he could make it home the following morning. “Wait, do I still need to stay over tonight?” He asked, tilting his head.

“Yes, so if you need to get your toothbrush, you should go get it now.” She insisted. He sighed heavily as if it were a burden before disappearing out the front door. He changed from his suit into a pair of sweats with a large ‘19’ on the leg with a similar sweatshirt over a white-tee. Grabbing his toothbrush and cell charger, he swiped on a bit more of deodorant before heading out the door in his house slippers.

“Wait in here in case the delivery man comes, I’m gonna go change into my comfies.” She insisted, placing the money for the Chinese on the counter before disappearing upstairs. Tyler placed the money she left on the counter in her coat pocket in the rack in the entryway before grabbing his own money and setting it on the counter instead. Anna bounced back downstairs moments later in a pair of red sweatpants and a white t-shirt with a knotted fleece blanket around her shoulders. “I thought we could watch a movie while we ate dinner!” She chirped excitedly, picking up her wine glass.

“Sounds good.” He nodded, taking a long pull of his own drink. “You can go get situated, I’ll wait for food.” He said, motioning towards the family room.

“I won’t ditch you.” She rolled her eyes, hopping up on the counter top. “Here, come right here.” She opened her legs, making him gulp visibly. “I can work out some of your knots.” He stepped between her thighs, still taller than her, so he grabbed a stool and opted to sit on that instead. He knew he was a goner the second she placed her hands on his shoulders.

“Oh God.” He groaned uncontrollably, making her giggle as his eyes closed and head dropped forward.

“So… you’re rather tense up here.” She informed, making his eyes flutter.

“Apparently.” He sighed as her thumbs hit all the right spots, making goose bumps break out all over his skin. “Yes.” He hissed, wiggling back further into her touch.

“Feel good?” She asked, already knowing the answer.

“Like you wouldn’t believe.” He husked out, every hair on his body standing up. “No!” He whined as the doorbell rang. “Don’t leave me.” He tried to trap her against the counter with his arms.

“Calm down, drama queen.” She replied, taking the money and paying the delivery man. “Eat now, more back rub later.” She held up the bags. “Come on, the couch calls us.” She giggled.

Tyler couldn’t remember the last time he had such a fun and relaxing night. Wine, Chinese, back rubs and Paranormal Activity were the perfect combination. That, and the refreshing smell of her citrusy shampoo as she rest her head on his shoulder during the movie.

“You are surprisingly soft.” She commented gently as their second movie started, his choice, Miracle.

“Were you expecting me to be something else?” He laughed, rubbing up and down her calf as her legs laid across his lap.

“Duh, Muscles, you’re supposed to be all hard and bulky.” She teased, pulling the blanket they shared even higher up on her body.

“Thanks for being my friend.” Word vomit, much?

“Aww, Ty. You’re too cute, I’m glad we’re friends, too.” She smiled, kissing his cheek softly, his cheeks burning under her lips. They focused on the movie for another few moments before she spoke up again. “And Ty?” She bit her lip, head still resting on his shoulder.

“Yeah?” He replied, fingers playing gently with the ends of her silky tresses.

“I’m sorry about the other night… I let my… desires get the best of me.” She admitted.

Tyler nodded but didn’t say anything.

Desires… so did that mean she wanted it, too?

•••

“Anna he is cute.” Haley, Anna’s good friend whispered as Tyler talked with a few of the guys at the Halloween party she was throwing.

“I know, he’s adorable.” Anna smiled, “and he’s a complete sweetheart.” She finished.

“No, I mean like, he is dead sexy.” Haley fanned herself in her The Little Mermaid inspired Halloween costume. Anna crinkled her nose and looked back at Tyler. Sure, she had noticed his muscles, the cute moles on his face, and his charming smile, but did she think he was sexy?

“I guess so.” She shrugged, taking a drink of her Sangria. Anna loved Tyler’s costume, denim overalls, a red flannel ripped off at the sleeves and his pointy wolf ears. She had helped him paint his exposed skin grey and when she could manage, she could get him to put on his little wolf nose complete with whiskers. “Hey you.” She smiled, sauntering over to him when she noticed one of Haley’s girlfriends just getting a little too close for her liking.

“Hey.” Tyler smiled, slinging his arm around her shoulder, a Bud Lite in his hand.

“Your costume is a big hit.” She winked, making him laugh. “All the little biddies in this place are flocking.” She added, causing him to shake his head in return.

“Anna! Let me get a shot of you two.” Haley insisted, whipping out her camera.

“Hm, what’s a good pose for us?” She said, tapping her fingers to her lips.

“Turn around, I got it.” Tyler insisted, placing his hand on her shoulders and turning her to face the camera. Haley laughed as Anna struck an innocent pose while Tyler looked rather ferocious behind her, pretending he was about to attack little Red with his paws up and a snarl on his face. Anna grabbed the camera, looking over the picture before bursting into uncontrollable laugher and grasping at Tyler.

“You are too cute!” She laughed, her cheeks pink from nursing a big glass of sangria. It was already eleven and they’d have to be going soon to get to Milan’s party. Tyler took out his cell phone and called a cab that would be getting to their current party in about twenty minutes. He jumped as he felt a firm hand grab his ass and turned to see a rather distasteful girl dressed as a Catholic schoolgirl grinning at him.

“What’s your name?” She asked, advancing on him like a cat on a mouse.

“Uh, Tyler.” He replied intelligently.

“Well you make a terrifying wolf.” She winked, trailing a finger down his chest. He simply smiled at her awkwardly and attempted to take a step away form her only to bump into a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

“Sorry.” He muttered quietly, searching for his date for the evening.

“Where you going after this, huh?” The schoolgirl asked, tilting her head as her caked-with-makeup eyelashes batted at him.

“I – uh –“

“Hey baby.” Relief flooded him as Anna’s hand slid across his back, hooking around his hip as the other hand settled on his chest. “Sorry sweetheart, this one’s mine.” She winked at the schoolgirl.

“Have fun with him,” the girl advised with a wink before moving onto her next victim.

“Thank you.” Tyler exhaled as his cell phone vibrated in his pocket – their cab was here. “Hey, let’s get going.” He nodded his head towards the door. They made their rounds saying goodbye to Anna’s friends before heading to the cab that would take them to Milan’s house. It was a nice feeling to see a few familiar faces as he and Anna were ushered in, Milan receiving Tyler in his silk smoking jacket and slippers while a very scantily clad Playboy Bunny Brianna whisked Anna away to make introductions.

“Ho-ly fuck.” Milan stated, watching Anna and Brianna walk away.

“I know.” Tyler grimaced.

“I mean… damn.” He added.

Tyler had shared the same sentiment when Anna arrived on his door step that night before they left. Wearing a small black skirt with a white overlay, a white cleavage-bearing top and a little red cape to top it all off, it was almost too much to handle. Paired with a set of five-inch candy-red heels and black fishnet stockings, she was dressed to kill – literally. Her boobs, and legs looked fantastic and Tyler had been fighting himself all night to keep his hands to himself, especially when she would pull him along to meet a friend or take a photo.

“Um, have you seen your girlfriend?” Tyler interrupted his own thoughts.

“Yeah, but at least I get to hit that tonight. Have fun with your blue-balls!” Milan grinned, taking off into the kitchen to grab a drink while Tyler decided he could mingle with his other teammates. It was when he found Patrice with Anna that he frowned, wanting to stalk over there, grab her by the hips and find out what her tonsils tasted like.

“Look at Patrice’s costume!” Anna giggled, wrapping her hand around Tyler’s bicep to show how Patrice was dressed as the Riddler in a green suit with purple question marks all over it.

“You two make quite the pair.” Bergeron winked as Tyler’s paw came to rest on Anna’s side

“Annie! Come take a photo with me!” Brianna squealed, teetering dangerously in her high heels as one of her bunny ears flopped in front of her face. Tyler laughed as he realized they were both three sheets to the wind and somehow managing keeping from falling on their asses in their shoes.

“Anna, why don’t you take your shoes off?” He suggested, keeping a hand on her hip.

“Because then I’m two feet shorter than everyone else.” She pouted up at him, making him wish he could lean down and kiss her full lips.

“Here, here, I’ll take pictures of you guys.” Brianna insisted, finding her balance and whipping out her camera. Anna and Tyler struck several poses, Tyler’s favorite being when she stood directly in front of him, his arms across her tummy and his head on her shoulder.

“Good doggy.” She giggled, patting him on the head. Tyler rolled his eyes before she could hop on his back, hiking her little skirt even higher up her thighs as she ‘mushed’ him into the kitchen. As Tyler poured them each a drink, he tried to focus as her fingers traced his hairline from on top of his ears to the nape of his neck, leaning into her touch like a puppy.

Tyler was proud to show off Anna as his date, and he knew they were drawing several looks from his teammates and their significant others.

“I have to pee.” She declared, handing him her drink as she took off in search of the bathroom. Tyler stood around and chatted with Officer Tuuka Rask, but when Anna had been gone for more than ten minutes, he started to worry. Making his way through the house, he finally found the bathroom and when he realized it was empty, he started to worry. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust his teammates, he just didn’t trust them around his Anna.

A quick scan of the family room and he found her on the couches with Horton and Trent Whitfield among many others playing Apples to Apples.

“Ty! Hey Muscles, come sit!” Anna cheered, making his teammates give him a grin at Anna’s nickname for him. “C’mon!” She grabbed his hand, pulling him down into her seat before sitting in his lap, leaning back against his chest.

Tyler watched the game with feigned interest, taking a beer that Horton handed him as he concentrated on keeping all of the blood in his body from flowing to his dick. It was going on one-thirty in the morning when some people started clearing out. Milan offered out all of his guest rooms and sofas wit the promise to bring people home in the morning if they weren’t comfortable taking a taxi home that night.

“Okay, you’re falling asleep.” Tyler laughed, sitting up from their shared seat on the couch, taking Anna with him in his arms, one hand looped under her knees and the other behind her back. Anna didn’t fight him, but let her tired head roll back against his shoulder as he carried her through the much more sparse home. Anna immediately cuddled into the blankets of the spare bed while Tyler pulled off her weapon-like shoes.

“Where you going?” She whispered out a whine as he turned out towards the door.

“I was going to go crash on the couch.” He shrugged.

“No.” She huffed, reaching her arms out to him. Tyler weighed his options in his head before sighing and crawling into the bed beside Anna. Every vein in his body set aflame as she immediately snuggled into his chest, her soft legs tangling with his. “Night, Muscles.” She puffed a breath of warm air against his chest.

“Night Anna.” He mumbled out to see that she was already dead asleep. The challenge now was to keep his own body under control for the entire night. That should be easy enough, right? That is, until he could hear the other patrons of the house.

Oh, Milan!
♠ ♠ ♠
so, this one is especially long just for my two newest subscribers :)
i'd love to hear your thoughts on this one!
poor tyler!
when do you think he'll finally make his move?
is anna leading him on?
thanks for reading!