Where You Belong

first timer

“Oh, take it off Mr. Reynolds.” Anna sat, wide-eyed in her family room as she watched The Proposal for what seemed like the fiftieth time. It was a Saturday night and after hitting the clubs with her friends the previous night, she wanted some time in with her two best men, Ben & Jerry.

It was Anna’s favorite scene where Ryan took it all off out on his balcony and she’d be a liar if she said it didn’t get her worked up. It had been months since she had gotten laid last and she was well overdue for some attention. Just before the two protagonists could smack together, the TV screen cut black – shortly followed by the lights and even the light on her little cordless house phone went out. She squealed loudly, diving her face into the couch cushion beside her. Only a few moments later did a loud knock resound at her door, making her nearly jump from her skin.

Grabbing the closest thing to her, a capped, full glass bottle of grape Crush, she inched towards the door with it wielded up by her head just in case. Peeking out the peep-hole she saw that Tyler was on the other side, covering his mouth with a yawn.

“Jesus H, you scared me.” She clutched at her chest with her free hand.

“Please don’t tell me this was your weapon.” He grabbed the glass bottle from her with a smirk.

“Hey, it could do damage.” She insisted with a small, embarrassed smile. “Did you call Boston Power?” She asked, leading him back into the family room that was laid out for a stereotypical night in.

“I don’t have the number.” And even in the pitch black of night, she knew he was blushing.

“I’ll call, there are some candles and flash lights in my room if you want to light them.” She advised, leading him upstairs. Tyler followed obediently as she pulled out her crappy flip phone. Her BlackBerry had quit on her last week and she just didn’t have the cash to buy a new one at the moment. Placing the call to Boston Power, she noticed her room illuminate around her as Tyler found the candles in her linen closet. “At least three hours.” She frowned. “It’s going to get cold in here.” She added, moving towards the linen closet to grab a few fleece blankets.

“It smells like a flower cookie.” Tyler commented, scrunching his nose at the combined smells of her Bath and Bodyworks candles with scents like homemade cookies and freesia.

“Shut up.” She laughed, tossing him a blanket before crawling up her bed and grabbing her new Cosmo off the nightstand. “I have a Sports Illustrated, but it’s old.” She laughed as he crawled onto her bed as well.

“Man, this only one they keep in the bathroom at the Garden.” He laughed, “I’ve read this a hundred times.” He added, making her roll her eyes.

“First of all, ew.” She laughed. “And second, all I have left for you to pick from is the last three Cosmo’s.” She suggested.

“Fabulous.” He rolled his eyes, but grabbing the edition with Julia Stiles from her nightstand anyways. Anna grinned but watched as he slowly flipped through the magazine, stopping to smell the perfume samples before crawling under the blankets on her bed. It was mid-December and the lack of heat was starting to take notice in the condo. “Jesus!” He shouted as she shoved her bare toes under his thighs to warm up, startling him even through the slinky track pants he wore. She continued to focus on her magazine, leaning her side against her headboard as Tyler drew her dainty feet into his lap, rubbing them between his dinner-plate hands.

“Oh, that’s nice.” She sighed happily, closing her eyes for a moment.

“Honestly, how do you read some of this?” Tyler spoke, not tearing his eyes away from the glossy paper as he continued to rub her feet.

“Which article?” She asked, still mulling her eyes over her own segment.

“Nothing.” He tossed the magazine on the ground on the floor beside the bed, making Anna laugh.

“Feel my nose.” She leaned forward, pressing her ice-cold nose into his cheek. He gave a start, but didn’t jump till she pressed her face into his neck.

“Dammit woman!” He laughed, pulling her into his arms under the covers and hugging her tightly. “You have no body fat to keep you warm.” He stated, making her laugh as she tucked herself into his body.

“Like you’re one to talk.” She admonished. “So what was your favorite article in Cosmo?” She teased just for the sake of watching the pink hue rise to his cheeks again.

“That’s enough out of you.” He slapped her thigh, making her jump but laugh at the same time, throwing her head back and exposing her neck to him – making him want to lean down and see how it tasted. With her hand placed on the soft cotton of his t-shirt over his chest, she could feel his body heat on her fingertips.

“What were you doing before the power cut?” She asked, hoisting her down comforter up over her shoulders, liking the way it felt when his fingertips played with the ends of her hair.

“Waking up from a nap.” He laughed. “Mid-piss and it went black.” He added, making her roll her eyes but let out a soft laugh nonetheless. “What about you?”

“Watching The Proposal.” She sighed with feigned sorrow. “And I didn’t even get to see Ryan Reynolds naked.” She added.

“Isn’t he married?” Tyler asked.

“Yes, but not in the movie.” She giggled. “He has a nice butt, and abs… and face.”

“Okay, okay.” He cut her off, knowing she could probably go on and on. “He’s Canadian, you know.” He informed.

“Mm, Canada knows how to raise ‘em.” She licked her lips.

“Yeah I know, I’m sexy.” Tyler teased as she slapped his chest. Looking down at Anna, she had her eyes closed softly and he reveled in the way her plump lips rested together in a content little pout. It was now or never, this was his shot. “Anna?” He asked, drawing her attention and pulling their faces even closer together as she looked up at him. She didn’t resist when he pressed his pink lips to hers.

She tasted just as good as he remembered, maybe even better. Holding his hand behind her neck and the other on her cheek, she tilted her head to draw them even closer. Softly massaging his tongue against her, he didn’t want to scare her off to quickly.

“Ty.” She spoke lowly, looking up at him after breaking the kiss. She didn’t fight him as he laid her down on her back, feeling the energy in his powerful body as he loomed over her. Running a hand up the side of her stomach, he leaned into his elbow her head while his body straddled hers before kissing her again, this time with much more fervor. He couldn’t deny his arousal as he could all but watch her nipples harden from under her t-shirt, mouth watering at the prospect of wrapping his lips around the rosy buds. Focusing, he placed his other elbow on the opposite side of her head, smelling her shampoo and a tasting a trace of Burt’s Bees on her lips, making his tongue tingle in just the slightest.

Anna let out a tiny gasp as he nibbled softly on her bottom lip before kissing down her jaw and to her neck, fastening his lips to the skin there and sucking the sweet flesh. He kept himself from twitching as he felt her cool hands on his stomach from under the tented hem of his t-shirt. Her fingers traced the indents of muscle there before gripping at his sides while he marked up her neck.

“Ty – Tyler.” She groaned out. “Are you sure you… want to do this?” She bit her lip, looking up at him through hooded lashes and flushed cheeks.

“I’ve never been so sure,” He insisted, crossing his arms at his waist and dragging his shirt over his head, exposing his hard body to her before he could help her do the same. After her shirt had been tossed clear across the room, it wasn’t long until her sports bra followed, making Tyler’s eyes widen at the sight of her bare breasts. Sure, he had seen her in her bra and swimsuit top before, but this was something entirely different. Tunneling her fingers in his soft hair, she closed her eyes in pleasure as his mouth enclosed around her nipple, kissing and sucking it gently before laving it with his tongue and moving onto the other one.

Tyler was all too eager to get her out of her sweatpants, drawing down cotton waistband to expose her black boy-shorts. He all but drooled as he slowly pulled them down her long, lean legs. He made a mental note to kiss the small mole on her left hip but was trying to think of anything that would keep him from… expiring early. She was a goddess, tan, bare and tempting.

Anna tilted her head at him curiously, as he damn near leapt out of his own pants. She placed her hands on the elastic band of his boxers, looking up at him with big eyes.

“Have you done this before?” She asked, making his cheeks flame a bright red.

“Once or twice.” He muttered, not really wanting his rather short track record to ruin the mood. Helping him out of his boxers, he really gave her a reason to sweat in the cold night. Tyler Seguin had an impressive cock – and that was the truth. Ghosting her fingers over the length, he jerked away from her, making her grin as he pushed her back down to the mattress, settling himself between her thighs as he made good on his promise to kiss her hip.

What Tyler lacked in experience, he made up for in enthusiasm.

He took direction like a champ and was eager to please.

“Jesus, do you have a license for that mouth?” She whimpered as he took a second round of suckling and rolling his tongue over her clit. Tyler merely grinned, glad that she liked what he was doing.

T-Y-L-E-R. He spelled out with the tip of his tongue, loving the way she twisted and whimpered beneath him. It wasn’t long until her thighs had all but clamped around his ears, trapping him – not that he minded. He didn’t understand why some guys made a fuss about this, he rather enjoyed it.

Anna jumped when she felt one of his thick fingers prod at her cleft while his tongue pressed wide and flat against her button. She groaned loudly as he sunk himself knuckle-deep within her.

“Fuck, Ty.” She gasped out in a short breath. “Curl it up.” She instructed softly, still lightly rubbing his scalp with her fingernails, raking them through the short, dark hair. When the pad of his finger rubbed against the spongy raise of her g-spot, she came undone in his hand, knees shaking and muscles twitching as she came. Licking her slowly as she quivered, Anna hardly noticed Tyler move until she felt the velvety head of his member at her swollen lips. Her lungs emptied of air as he slowly but steadily entered her. Bracing his hands on either side of her shoulders, she couldn’t help but run her hands up and down his muscled arms.

“Fuck.” He groaned, his lips close to her ear, pushing his hot breath against her skin as their hips slapped together in sounds of flesh-covered bone. Raking her fingers down her back, Tyler bottomed out into her, groaning loudly at the mix of pleasure and stinging pain. Anna wrapped her legs around his waist, heels digging into his sculpted ass as he pounded into her.

Tyler’s muscles and joints quivered at the feeling of making love to a real woman compared to the last time he’d had sex with his junior girlfriend in high school.

Damn, this was so much better.

“Anna, I’m –”

“Do it.” She purred, licking the shell of his ear as his balls pulled high and tight to his body.

“I’m not wear-wearing –”

“I’m on the pill.” She choked out as her pink insides clamped around him, giving him the final edge as he finally let himself go, shooting off deep inside of her. The weight of his body coming down on her was more comforting than uncomfortable. Pulling the blankets over the two of them, he knew the thin sheen of sweat over their bodies would make them shiver in a few moments. Anna let herself catch her breath before rolling out of bed.

“Where are you going?” He asked sadly, praying to God she wasn’t about to get dressed and kick him out.

“I need to clean up a bit.” She grinned, making him turn red for the umpteenth time that night as she swayed her hips into the bathroom. Tyler stared with no shame when she finished up in the restroom, joining back in bed after pulling his once-discarded t-shirt over her head. She snuggled into his chest, their body heat mingling under the thick blankets.

“Pretty good for a first-timer, huh?” Tyler asked, making her pop up with wide eyes.

What??”

“Just kidding.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm so sorry that this took SO DARN LONG for me to update.
i am actually 13 years old and giggle when i have to write sexy scenes.
i can't help it!
i hope the content of this chapter makes up for it's tardiness.
i know a lot of you were waiting for this ;)
please, i'd love to hear some feedback! i want to hear what you think is next for these two!
and if you haven't already, please check out my Sidney Crosby Story!