Three Cheers For The Jet Set Life

What's Up!

Coco’s POV

After hearing what Gerard had to say...I was angry and I had every right to be. Five months ago my best friend in the whole entire wold had deserted me. And now she had decided to gracefully come back. Thinking everything was right and chirpy, well I had news for her. After she had left, dropped the biggest bombshell on the band by all of a sudden disappearing and then a few days later ringing to tell me she was ok but she was never coming back.

And then to top it all off we needed to find new vocals, our second ever gig and she just ditched us. Now if no one could I understand why I was pissed, well that was my reasoning.

Looking towards Frank I could see a dopey smile across his face, which only meant one thing...but for me there was nothing.

Before he had a chance to say anything I spoke. “You ain’t getting none.”

“Aww come on...I’m awake and horny!.” Frank replied with a giggle.

Wrapping his arms around me, he started to kiss down my neck. Pushing his hands away. I snapped. “Frank not now!”

Removing his arms I could see that he was ready to sulk and well I was going to let him. My mood wasn’t there, I was angry, fuming from with in at knowing Dakota was back and really all I wanted to do right now was confront her and allow Mac to punch her in the face.

As Frank lay there with his back to me, I knew he was trying to get my attention and for once it wasn’t working, genuinely I’d jump him or if he gave me any form of a dopey grin I’d feel bad. He knew me and too well but tonight I was holding my ground, I wasn’t going to give in.

As I also lay with my back to him, thought’s of Dakota came to mind, which only made me more angry. Yes I was happy Gee was happy...but she had truly hurt me, her actions hadn’t only caused Gee pain. It had also caused her friends pain. And that was something I didn’t think I’d be able to forgive.

Eventually my eyes became heavy as I started to drift to sleep, but before I did. My boy had come back to me. Over his little issue of no sex, he wrapped his arms around me as we snuggled together and I finally fell asleep.

Dakota’s POV

After arriving back at the hotel I was surprised to see that Kansas was fast asleep, I guess in away it was nice as no questions would be asked. But come tomorrow and I was sure she would have hundred’s ready just to come out. In a way Kansas’s craziness reminded me of Coco hence the likely reason I’d become friends with her. But Coco was my best friend...I was looking forward to seeing her.

But when that I didn’t know, right now I wasn’t ready to let anyone know I was back. Gerard I was fine with as that was the reason I’d come back, but my friends I knew I’d hurt them in more ways then one, and if they saw me I was sure they would kick my ass which well I well and truly deserved.

Having a quick shower, I washed the smell of Gerard and the sex off of me, thinking about it. It was mind blowing...better then mind blowing totally unbelievable. Making love like that, it was a first and in making love a first as well.

So this is what it felt like to be in love, totally smitten and unable to take my thoughts off of Gerard.

But I had to, I needed sleep and I was going back to see him tomorrow.
Curling up in the bed from the hotel, I snuggled in the blankets with beautiful thoughts of Gerard on my mind.

Frank’s POV

Waking up I was surprised to not see Coco wrapped in my arms, rather I had a pillow. Just nice I thought, she had left and placed a pillow in her place. So as not to disturb me from my slumber. Smiling to myself it was actually rather sweet.

Getting out of bed, the smell of coffee led me in to the kitchen where I found Coco standing there with Jay and Mac, it was a surprise to see them especially as I was only in my boxers.

Lucky I didn’t come down in the nude as I had intended as that would have certainly been a treat for their eyes. Laughing to myself Coco looked towards me with cold eyes. I had no idea what was up but was assuming it was to do with the call we had received from Gerard last night.

Especially since Jay and Mac were here. As the girls talked quietly between themselves, I helped myself to the fridge where finding some yoghurt, I grabbed the tub with a spoon and started eating from it. As I walked away I could feel eyes watching me so in turning around I looked to see all the girls looking at me.

“What?” I asked as I fed another spoonful of yoghurt to myself.

“Pretty happy this morning are we?” Mac asked.

Thinking about it I had no clue what she was on about. “What’s that suppose to mean?” I replied.

“Getting a little excited are we?” Jay responded with a giggle.

This was getting me no where, maybe I was having a blonde moment. But I literally had no idea what they were on about, looking at Coco for help, she couldn’t help but smile. That smile...oh that smile...I realised as preened my eyes off the girls and started to look down my body where I saw what not I was expecting to see.

I guess the pillow had given me more pleasure then I had bargained for.

Dropping the tub of yoghurt, I could feel my cheeks go red full of embarrassment. This made the girls laugh even harder, bolting from the lounge area as my hands were placed over my crutch, I grumbled at myself...stupid horny bastard, now they have seen you with an erection, just great Frank just great.

The only way I knew how to get rid of this was to jump in the shower, but a cold one. Running the water, I knew I was gonna freeze my ass off, but I needed to get rid of it and now.

As the cold water hit my body I started to shiver under the pressure of the water, but it was getting my mind off what happened as I concentrated on scrubbing my body.

Finally I finished...I ran to my room naked where I found Coco doing her make up.

“Hey Baby.” she cooed.

Damm that voice was a turn on, I could I was starting to get excited again, think of apples, yeh apples...oh yummy delicious apples, how I could eat an apple this seem to calm my nerves down.

“Hey Bubs...what ya doing?”

“The girls and I were talking I told them about Dakota and well we are going to see her, I know where she will be staying or well I’m hoping, cause I already rang Gee and he hasn’t a clue.”

“Ok...don’t do anything stupid.” I responded as I kissed her on the lips.

With that she whispered in a sexy voice into my ear “You better be ready when I get home, make sure your up to it.”

Fuck she knew how to turn me on, at least now I had something to look forward to.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments greatly appreciated :-)