Three Cheers For The Jet Set Life

Are you Real?

Frank’s POV

Since Coco had gotten home she had said all but two words to me, I knew she was angry but at the same time she needed to control it. But pushing her well who knew where that could end up...I wanted to play but all I got was ‘PISS OFF’. Worst off it didn’t stop me from wanting to have some fun with my girl.

But being in the foul mood she was in she had locked herself in our bedroom and left me to entertain myself. Jay and Mac had also left once Coco had dropped them back here. So I was alone and bored. Having already called Gee and letting him know what was going on. I wasn’t expecting his reaction. But I could understand.

Dakota after all was the woman that he loved and here was my girlfriend punching her in the face, I didn’t condone it but at the same time Dakota needed to know she had hurt a lot of people especially her best friend.

Wandering around my house...there was nothing but silence, heading back to the bedroom I shared with Coco, I knocked and waited for an answer.

“Go away!.” She yelled.

“Baby let me in please.”

“NO...piss off.” she yelled a little louder.

Damm she could be stubborn, but that was one thing I liked or really loved about her. Since my relation ship with Jamia had ended my friendship with Coco really progressed so deep that I was falling in love with her. It use to be just about the sex and for a while it was great but then came the deeper connection and I got to know the real Coco Williamson.

The polite girl, sensitive, caring, bubbly. Everything about her amazed me and in the end I fell for her hard.

At this moment in time I hated seeing her like this and I didn’t want her to be upset I wanted her to be Coco...normal Coco.

Thinking what I could do there was only one thing I could do, twisting the door handle it was still locked. So rather I took a step back and kicked it which done nothing besides shoot pain up my foot.

“Fuck” I yelled in pain.

This did not budge Coco, she remained silent. So the next on the agenda was to go Rambo style on the door... taking a few steps backwards I sped up the pace, however rather then the door slamming open like you see on TV, my body connected with it as I bounced back off it.

Falling back on to the floor from the impact of the door, I started to rub my elbow which got the most damage, the sound must have gotten Coco’s attention.

Slowly the door opened and Coco’s head peaked around as I lay sprawled on the floor from the pain that was now cursing through my body.

“Baby what did you do?” Coco cooed as she bent down beside me.

“I wanted to come in.” I moaned.

“Aww Frankie....” Coco replied as she kissed me softly on the lips.

Plan accomplished as I thought to myself, my woman had come to me.

Kansas POV

Staring towards the one and only Gerard Way...My teenie moment was truly in action. With my mouth open no words would come out, all I wanted to do was poke him to make sure this was real.

With my finger pointed out, I moved it closer as his eyes followed my finger, where I felt it press against his denim jacket.

Oh Hell this was real

So many words just wanted to come out my mouth but I wasn’t sure where to start, to me it felt unreal that one of my life hero’s someone I looked up to was staring at me and the only word I could think to say was. “Bob.”

This didn’t seem to register in my brain as I continued to stand and stare. It was mind boggling, but out of no where Dakota cracked up laughing as I looked at her with confusion.

“Kansas, snap out of it...it’s Gerard not Bob. You dick head.”

Shaking my head I wasn’t sure what else to do...moving back slightly I tried to regain my composure but all I could do now was laugh, falling back and in to the sofa. This was too much excitement for my brain to handle. I needed to relax. Closing my eyes I tried to refocus.

“Is she ok?” I heard Gerard whisper to Dakota.

“Um...I think she’s in shock...you guys are her idols literally...and well I think she’s amazed that you’re here.”

“Wow.” Gerard replied.

This wasn’t helping hearing his voice made me laugh aloud. This was a dream a stupid dream and I needed to wake up. Sitting backup I glanced over towards Gerard and Dakota.

“This is a dream.” I muttered.

Closing my eyes and with my hand I pinched my arm, opening my eyes they were still there.

“This is a dream.” I repeated. And repeated my last action of closing my eyes. After a few seconds I opened them again to see that both Dakota and Gerard were still there.

“Why isn’t this working?” I yelled.

Ahh the frustration...I wasn’t sure what to think. My brain and thoughts had turned in to a slurpee. Walking over to Gerard I stretched my hand out and tried something else. With all my might I slapped him across the face.

Instantly I felt pain soar through my hand as I heard a loud yelp come from Gerard’s mouth.

“Oh my god you are really real...oh shit I’m so sorry.” I stammered to reply.

Dakota looked on at me as I could feel my cheeks go a crimson red. Embarrassment took over, instantly I bolted to the bathroom where I slammed the door shut.

fuck I had just hit my hero...but hey at least I knew he was real.

Outside I could hear muttering along with laughter from Dakota....What was I going to do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
please enjoy...feedback is always welcomed...it helps me improve :-)