Three Cheers For The Jet Set Life

This is Now

Dakota’s POV

Two graceful weeks had passed and there was no change in Coco’s attitude, she truly wanted me out of her life. As much as it hurt I gave it to her, slowly I was building my friendship up with Jay and Mac again. Which I loved...but there was still something missing and well I knew the answer to that.

I think we all did. Coco had a stubborn streak in her, but seeing her like this I never expected. But what was I to do? I was the one that had caused this pain for her. I deserved the punishment or treatment I was receiving.

Sitting down to have a nice cup of coffee, it was nice to sit on a comfy sofa. Gerard had eventually persuaded me to come and stay with him, but with that Kansas came as well. She was slowly getting over her obsession of MCR and Bob in general. It had been funny...after the infamous slap with Gerard when she had come face to face with Bob, besides going red she watched him like a hawk, he even got poked and prodded.

It was quite funny to watch but you could definitely tell that Bob wasn’t impressed, now that time had subsided...Kansas had become quiet every time she was around Bob. Whether it was nerve’s I truly had no idea what ran through that girls mind.

But with Gerard and I we were getting along and our relationship was progressing, it was like we had taken off from where it had ended, to me it was truly beautiful. I had this gorgeous man in my life that practically worshiped the ground I walked on, not that I didn’t mind being treated like a princess. But sometimes well like anyone it got boring. But in the end he was just trying to be sweet cause he loved me and I was happy to deal with that.

So sitting taking a sip of my coffee, Gerard plodded in with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Glaring at him I spoke.

“Babe what are you doing...Kansas could get up at any moment and if she see’s you like that well she might drop kick you to see if your real.”

“Maybe she needs a little show.” Gerard replied with a chuckle as he started to play with the towel.

“Don’t you dare.” I responded.

I could tell what he was going to do and the last thing that anyone needed to see besides me was a nude frontal of Gerard.

“Why not?” he asked as he grabbed his towel and started to unwrap it.

“Because it’s mine.”

“Really now...”

“Yeh and only I can see it.” I replied.

“Aww...oh well.” Gerard replied as he pulled the towel off him.

Looking at him I stared in amazement, quickly getting up from where I sat I ran to him, but rather Gerard decided to do a nudie run down the house. I had no idea what was up with him, this was something I would have expected Frankie to do, not my Gerard.

Chasing after him I finally caught up to him as he held his hand on to door handle of the room of where Kansas was sleeping.

“Don’t please.” I whispered.

“Why not?” he asked with a giggle and the door handle started to turn.

“Please....” I begged.

Gerard looked at me intently with his hazel orbs and a smirk on his face, how was I going to stop this, the last thing Kansas needed was to be awoken to see Gerard’s penis right in her face. Thinking of my next move, Gerard continued to gaze towards me with all his might and glory showing.

Knowing I could only jump him, it was well what I was going to try and do. With my arms out I lunged towards him, but rather having the door to block us, we both fell through as it opened and continued to tumble until finally we stopped at hitting the bed.

All of a sudden I heard the loud ear piercing scream, I had hoped never to hear again. Looking up the only thing I could do was wave, as Gerard went red with humiliation and well Kansas stood on the bed throwing pillows at us.

Mysterious POV

Time was passing by quickly and my plan was in action...soon Dakota Ackerson was going to go down and the truth would spill out.

Her petty life would no longer exist, and what was needed to be completed would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the lack of updates...hope your enjoying, atm i'm juggling 5 stories but i hope to have more update's up soon :-)
please comment....feedback is always appreciated.