Three Cheers For The Jet Set Life

Sing Sing

Mysterious POV

Time was surely taking its time and not in my favour, however my plan had now begun> I knew that I was going to be caught but really I didn’t care I was doing this for a reason. Maybe people would call me sick and twisted well that would be something they would have to deal with, because personally I didn’t have a care in the world.

Maybe I deserved to be put in a straight jacket and for the key to be thrown away, if that was my fate then so being. Who really cared not me anyway. There was more to this then it simply being fun. There was motive and reasoning on why Dakota (formally Grace) Ackerson deserved to be punished.

As I saw it, I was only finishing what my beloved could not, with that I knew he would be extremely proud of the outcome once I had succeeded in taking Dakota’s life from her.

I would finish his work, accomplish in destroying her. Just thinking about this was making me HOT and if Jeff was here there would be some hot love making on hand. The fear I was going to instill in Dakota only made it more fun to want to hurt her further.

After what I had heard from Jeff through the letters he had written me and when I had visited him in prison, I knew this bitch was going to have her fate delivered to her from me. I intended to be the reason for her death.

As much as I didn’t know her, I knew enough about her to know that she had tormented and well from me she was going to be well and truly tormented.

What she would think was the worst of her life, when Jeff had his way with her. I was going to make sure mine was more excruciating and that she definitely would not be coming out of it alive.

Looking back at the clock, it was only after dinner, I knew I had to wait but damm did I not. As I sat on the sofa I could hear the door open, looking around I had not noticed anyone come in. Getting up from where I sat, I moved out of my room and found Jay standing with her back to me rummaging through the fridge.

“Hey!”

“Oh shit...you scared me.” Jay replied as she jumped from the position she was standing in.

“Sorry.” I whispered, but secretly laughing, thinking it was quite hilarious.

“So how long you been home?” Jay asked as she ran her fingers through her hair and tied it so that it was out of her face.

“Um...awhile, I’m waiting for a phone call.”

“Aww is your pookie bear ringing you.”

“Yeh.” I replied as I nodded.

All the girls knew was that my boyfriend had been wrongfully imprisoned, they had no idea. Heck they had no idea that I was that girl that looked like a rat Jeff’s original girlfriend. Shows how much you can change by getting some tatts and colouring your hair, loose a little bit of weigh and BAMM you’re a different person.

So as I watched Jay grab her food and head off in to the room, I waited excitedly for the phone to ring. Before long it did.
Picking up the hands free receiver, I waited to hear the voice from the penitentiary.

“Do you accept the charges for a collect call from Sing Sing Correctional Facility.” The voice came.

“Yes.” I said acknowledging the voice.

Jeff was currently being housed in Sing Sing Correctional Facility which is a maximum security prison, because of the crimes he had committed. To me I didn’t think they were crimes just the just deserve.

From Belleville to Ossining it took about an hour. Which was fine, but the thought of going to that prison was scary especially with the people that were there for murder.

The girls knew Jeff was at Sing Sing, they were however under the impression he had been in an accident where a life was a killed and the blame had been put on him and that we were in the midst of appeals. It was too me a white lie, I liked the girls, the only problem I had was with Dakota.

“Baby.” came the husky voice down the phone.

“Jeffy.” I squealed in the confinement of my room. Knowing no one could hear me, these bedrooms were literally sound proof.

“How’s my girl?” Jeff asked.

“Doing better now I’m talking to you.” I replied.

“Is everything set?”

“Of Course it is, But I don’t wanna talk about that.” I said trying to change my subject.

“Baby we need to...This needs to be perfect, I wont let anything happen to you.”

“Stop worrying I have everything sorted, the game has begun.” I replied in a seductive voice, right now I wished he was here to ravage my body.

“I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“Jeff I wont I promise.”

“Baby I gotta go...the phone is beeping.”

“But you only got on here.” I whined.

Hearing the phone I could hear it beeping and knew I was gonna loose him any minute now.
“I love you!.” I yelled.

“I love you Emmalee.”