Three Cheers For The Jet Set Life

Give Em Hell

Emmalee’s POV

With the bitch tied to the chains, she just hung there like a rag dole with no life. I was going to make sure this was as painful for her as I could. I wanted her to suffer as I watched the life drain out of her. Who knew how long she would last, that I didn’t really care. But just seeing her suffer was satisfaction in it all

After sometime her eyes woke again. I’d made sure to stop the bleeding and tend to her wound as how I saw it I wanted her to suffer so I needed to keep her alive as long as possible. Inch by inch I wanted to see the life being sucked out of her.

Once she was dead then I could rejoice for all the horrible things she had done to my beloved. I knew he was waiting for the news but at this moment I wanted to enjoy myself in torturing Dakota

As she tried to look at me her head dropped, I knew she was a fighter and I hope she gave it to me, cause for me it would only make It better knowing that eventually I was going to beat her and there would be nothing left of her besides a lifeless body.

Before I knew what was going on she spoke.

“Please let me go.”

Looking at her I couldn’t help but laugh in her face, she sounded so apologetic. With my beautiful knife I had purchased just for this, I started to graze it against her body, starting from her leg I worked it up all the way to her neck where I started to apply a little more pressure, feeling it she started to wince that I was going to slit her throat.

That I would not give her the satisfaction for, to me that was too quick and easy and I wanted to make her pay for all the wrong doing she had done. Eventually I released the pressure to see that I had grazed her neck, soft droplets of blood dripped down her neck.

This was getting so exciting for me, that I knew there was more fun to have.

With my silver knife I grazed it up her face and along her cheek bone, where you could see the terror in her eyes, she had no idea what was coming and I was going to make sure there were more surprises to come.

“Is that all you have, if you want me dead...then just do it already.” She snarled full on anger as her facial expression started to change from one of being scared to being strong.

The determination with in her was coming out and that was one thing I loved about her, from the stories Jeff had told me. She was like that so I made sure that I was well and truly prepared to handle any situation she threw at me. I had the power and I was going to make sure I kept it.

“Dakota you and I are in for a long day and night.” I replied softly towards her trying to show her that I was still calm and collected and that I was not going to allow her to get to me.

I myself was better then that, I had the power...I continued to say over and over in my head. Heck maybe I sounded crazy but that just turned me on even more.

Looking at all the shiny objects I had on the table I continued to play with my beautiful knife, wanting to make her scream, I slid the knife against her cheek where she started to howl in pain and shake as she tried to get loose from the chains that consumed her.

Blood continued to trickle down her face, it was such a dark crimson colour I watched as it started to drip on the floor.

“Please Emmalee stop this your not Jeff, Please let me go.” She screamed as tears flowed down her face.

She was starting to crack which for me meant that she deserved more pain and I was going to give it to her.

With the sharp blade I took it down to her torso where I slid the knife over her abdomen, Blood once again started to seep from her new wound, once again the chains rattled together as she screamed at all the pain I was inflicting.

For now this was enough, I needed to be slow and not act to hastily. I wanted her to stay alive for as long as possible, being that the cuts were not deep I was sure she was going to be fine.

Placing the silver blade on the table, I walked back up the stairs which lead from the basement back in to the cabin where I decided to get something to eat, knowing this was going to be a long day I wanted to make sure I had enough energy.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys enjoy :-)