Three Cheers For The Jet Set Life

Time Is Nearly Up

Author’s POV

With her limp body dangling from the grip of the rusty chains that held her afloat. Dakota floated in and out of consciousness, barely able to realise if it was a horrible dream she was having or if she truly was yet again being tortured.

Something she had always prayed would never ever happen again, nor resurface. With the crimson red blood oozing down her body from the many cuts that had been inflicted from the many wounds Emmalee had left. Droplets began to softly splash on the ground where it was leaving a sizeable puddle of blood on the concrete floor.

Dakota had thought of this as her prison and she wasn’t sure if she was going to be able to hold on. Life was slowly slipping away from her.

Gerard’s POV

Having spent time with my brother, and still hearing nothing from Dakota. Panic was instantly taking over, ever since she had been attacked and come back in to my life, I liked to know where she was and if she was ok. Dakota knew I only done it from the best of intentions. But not hearing from her well I was getting worried. T

rying her cell again all I got was her voice message, having already left numerous messages, I knew there was no point in leaving another.

Calling her apartment that she had let out to the girls, I was surprised to have Jay answer.

“Hey It’s Gee, Is Dakka there?” I asked.

Instantly I heard the worry in her voice and knew something was up.

“No...” She whispered.

“Is Emmalee there?” I screamed in to the phone.

“No she’s not, I think we have been robbed.” Jay responded.

“What?” I asked shocked from what I was hearing.

There’s stuff on the floor and drops of blood, and well it wasn’t like it when I left this morning.” Jay said.

“Fuck, have you called the cops?” I screamed in to the phone.

“Yeh they are on there way, But I don’t think it’s anything to worry about. Maybe Emma and Dak’s went out or something.”

“I don’t know, she isn’t answering her phone and it’s not like her to have it off all day.”

“Gee, maybe the phone is dead. Don’t worry..I’m sure they are both fine. I’ll try giving Emma a call and I’ll call you back after the cops have been ok.”

“Ok.” I replied as I started to see sense and calm down.

Hanging up from Jay, I drove back to my apartment where I decided to draw, it was my outlet and well right now I knew I needed to calm myself and not jump to conclusions.

Jay’s POV

It didn’t take long for the police to arrive and they told me what I had already suspected, we’d had a robbery and well they must have been scared off as nothing had been taken. Which to me was thank god as the thought of having someone you don’t know go through your personal belongings just seemed really eery and scary.

The phone call from Gerard didn’t seem to shake me, I knew he could easily jump to conclusions especially after what had happened to Dakota in the past, but as I saw it, it was the past and it just couldn’t happen again.

Rustling through my bag I found my nifty sidekick and immediately dialed Emmalee’s number.

After a few rings the phone was picked up.

“Hey Jay.” came Emmalee’s cheery voice down the phone line.

“Hey how are you?” I asked.

“Good what up?”

“Is Dakota with you?” I asked.

“No why?” She replied.

“Oh...Gerard is worried about her, he’s been trying to call her and her phone is off.”

“Aww really, maybe her phone is dead.”

“That’s what I said.”

“She got to the house bout 10 and stayed maybe half an hour and then left, or really we left at the same time. I think she said something about going shopping in New York. Needing to buy some lingerie...I think.” Emmalee respond casually.

“Cool...I’ll let Gee know, he’s worried over nothing, I told him she most probably gone shopping.”

“No probs...well I gotta go I’m just at a friends house.”

“Alright, have fun see you later.”

Hanging up it was good to hear that Dakota was ok, shopping in New York - something she would do.

Author’s POV

Thinking nothing of it Jay let it go and decided to call Gerard and let him know not to be so worried. However Emmalee was glad her cover hadn’t been blown after such a close call. She knew she had to finish Dakota off now before any more suspicion arose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soz for such a late upodate...i moved house and had no internet but i'm back Yay!!!