Three Cheers For The Jet Set Life

Oh Bugger

Emmalee’s POV

Leaving the area of the cabin I knew in order to make this clean cut I’d need to finally finish Dakota (Grace) Ackerson off, Her body would be disposed of. So far my plan was going along smoothly. By nightfall I was going to make sure the only thing that was left breathing was me, Dakota would be an empty shell.

A carcass that I would let mother nature destroy. As I headed back into the pick up truck I’d come here with I needed to make an appearance back at the apartment that had been supposedly robbed, it made me laugh that no one knew what was going on but at the same time it was the way I needed it.

If I didn’t succeed then I was going to be no better then Jeff, and the last place I wanted to head to was a maximum security prison awaiting death row, but if I was caught I was going to plead the insanity plea.

So driving back into Jersey, the first place that I headed to was the apartment, getting out of the pick up I was surprised to see that the cops were still there, so heading quickly and quietly I went in to the apartment where Jay and Mac were sitting with two police officers. Talking about god knows what, I wasn’t the least bit interested but made sure to act so.

“Oh my god guys...Did we really get robbed?” I asked.

Mac walked over to me and simply nodded but said no words. Jay looked at me with no emotion on her face, it was surprising the way they were acting and well I had no idea what to say or do, if I left now I’d look suss. The curiosity had caught the cat and now I wanted to know what was going on.

“Guy’s what’s going on?” I asked feeling the fear come out in my voice.

Before I could say anymore Gerard walked out of what used to be Dakota’s room but was now mine. Shock over took me and I knew what was coming but I needed to act cool. This couldn’t be happening, They couldn’t know could they?

Gerard’s POV

Looking towards her, she looked shocked and well I was glad this bitch was going down. I knew and I think she knew that knew. Before I had a chance to say anything she looked towards me with such evil in her blue eyes it started to make me sick.

More then anything I wanted Dakota back, but where the bitch had taken her that I had no idea. Standing still she now said nothing rather I decided to speak.

“Where is she?” I yelled full of anger, taking a step back Emmalee looked on scared not sure of what to do.

“What are you talk about?”

“Dakota, where is she?” I yelled yet again.

“Gee I don’t know what your talking about.”

“Don’t give me that shit...the game is over.”

The look on her face was priceless, she now knew her time was over and it made it so much more satisfying to see her crumble before me.

“She’d DEAD!” She said as she spat in my face.

Wiping away the mess with my hand this just made my anger flare more, grabbing her by the shoulders I began to shake her uncontrollably yelling in her face. “Where is she.”

It seem to do nothing as she just started to laugh, the two police officers that were there, grabbed me around my waist and made me let go.

I couldn’t let her get to me, but she was.

All of a sudden Coco and Frank walked out of Coco’s old room having hear all the commotion, instantly Coco walked up to Emmalee punched her in the face as Emmalee fell to the ground, Coco turned around and spoke

“Jeff told us she’s back at the cabin.”

Never ever did I think that the person who had set out to destroy Dakota was now the person that was helping us, it was unbelievable, as much as I hated him, I appreciated him for what he was doing now. I couldn’t loose her and if I did there was truly going to be hell to pay.
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet there are things people want answered, well they will be soon :-)