Three Cheers For The Jet Set Life

How It Unfolds

Gerard’s POV
Earlier in the day

Still having heard nothing from Dakota. Things just didn’t seem right let alone add up. I knew she was meeting Emmalee but going out shopping in New York when her apartment had supposedly been broken in to. It was difficult to believe that Dakota in wasn’t in some type of trouble, maybe it was just my curious nature and not taking things now for how they were.

Maybe it was instinct but I was getting extremely worried.
Continually I tried to call her mobile and there was only so much I could do and well that was really just leaving voice messages for her and hoping she would eventually call me and my worry for nothing.

Finally I’d had enough, getting up from where I sat, I grabbed my keys that lay on the bench and walked out the door. Right now I needed to get over to Dakota’s apartment. Maybe there would be some answers there, just maybe Emmalee had come back.

So driving over to the apartment complex, I needed a let out and put on one of my CD’s the music pumped through my ears as I continued to drive through the mild traffic. Eventually I made it to Dakota’s apartment not before stopping off at starbucks and getting myself a nice long latte.

With that in hand I stepped out of my SUV and headed up the stairs, knocking on the door Coco answered as I walked in, everyone was there and they could see that I was emotionless, it was hard to show emotions for me.

“Gee you’re here.” Frank said as he walked out of Coco’s old room.

“Yeh man, I’m worried about Dakka, she’s not answering her phone and I really don’t know what to do.” I said as the tone of my voice changed, my confidence was leaving my body with every word.

“Gerard, she’s gonna be fine and when she gets home, your gonna have a good laugh for being such a worry wart.” Jay replied with a smile, trying to make the situation more calm.

It was actually working, until the phone started to ring....

Bolting to her old room where the phone was Coco answered.

Coco’s POV

Rushing to my room I answered the phone to hear a woman’s voice on the other line

“Do you accept the charges from Sing Sing Prison?”

Sing Sing started to swirl around in my mind, I’d heard of it and I knew someone was there but I couldn’t put a name to it.

“Yes.” I replied with out even thinking.

Before I knew what was happening there was a males voice on the phone.

“Hello?”

“Who’s this?” I asked.

All of a sudden it went quite and all you could hear was the muffled breathing on the end of the phone, Thoughts were swirling around in my mind at who this could be. But well that soon changed when I heard the voice yet again and my question was answered.

“It’s Jeff, Is that you Coco?”

Placing my hand over my mouth I dropped the phone and slumped on the bed. Frank entered the room looking towards me confused as he could see the horror take over.

“Who is it?” He whispered ever so quietly.

Looking up towards him as my red hair fell over my face, his fingers gracefully pushed my hair out of the way, I loved it how Frankie was so caring to me, I always knew one day he was gonna be mine, but to actually have him made everything so perfect.

“ Jeff.” I responded ever so quickly.

Frank looked at me with the same confused look I had, I needed to know what he wanted, picking the phone up off the floor I needed answers.

“Why are you ringing here for?” I asked.

“I know what has happened to Dakota.”

This made me fall silent, whispering to Frank I told him what I had been told. Frank automatically walked out of the room, I could hear him conversing with Frank.

“What have you done to her?”

“I’ve done nothing, it’s Emmalee.” He responded with such a calm voice.

“Emmalee? Your lying.” I spat down the phone.

“Who do you think has called here and spoken to her, her boyfriend in prison.”

Slapping myself on the head, everything started to make sense, from the quiet phone calls, to even her attitude, how she always wanted to know so much about Dakota after she had disappeared. It was all piecing itself together.

“Why are you trying to help her?”

“Because I done wrong and this is not the path, I’ve found god and I want to make right for my sins.” He replied ever so quietly and convincingly.

I had no response, rather he continued to talk. In the background I could hear commotion in the main room, Gerard was raising his voice, yelling where is she, and another voice yelled she’s dead.
As Frank stood beside me, it started to creep me out at what I could hear. But Jeff continued.

“She’s in the cabin, I don’t know how much longer she has....Please tell her how sorry I am.”

Hearing that I ended the call, I’d gotten info on where Dakota was and that’s all I needed right now. Walking out of the room with Frank I could see Gerard’s anger with Emmalee. I done the only thing I could think off, clenching my fist I made sure it connected with the side of her face where she stumbled and fell to the floor.

Looking at Gerard I said. “Jeff told us she’s back a the cabin.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow I updated...damm i'm bad, thanks for you patience, hope you enjoy, there will be more to come shortly, if you read my journal "damm I'm lazy" you will understand why it's taken sooooooooooooooooo long. :-)