Sequel: Back To Life
Status: NEW/ COMMENTS/ SUBSCRIBE <333

Only You

I can’t leave her.

We had a week left before we had to go home, and tour was finished. The last two weeks had gone by so fast; I was in my bunk bed, Rian was the only one on the bus with me. The others were out in town shopping, I stood from my bed and made my way to the mini fridge in the small kitchen, I saw Rian sitting on the sofa watching and flicking the TV over and over trying to find something to watch. “You OK Nic you been quite today?” Rian asked me, I shrugged my shoulders and sat down next to him.

“Why is everyone asking if I’m OK?” I asked as I took the TV remote from Rian’s hand, “well I know how hard it has been for you, getting used to being on tour with us and spending every day with Zack” he replied. “Hmm” I replied. “Well I’m fine and besides tour is nearly over so it don’t really matter to me now” I replied I felt my eyes fill with tears. I don’t know why maybe I just needed Alex who am I kidding he’s got that slut. He doesn’t need me he never has even if he said he loves me more than her.

“Nic?” I heard Rian ask bringing me out of my thoughts; I felt his thumb on my check wiping away a stray tear. “Yeah?” I said, “What’s wrong?” he asked. I looked at him and furrowed my eye brows, I could feel the burning sensation in my eyes indicating more tears, “A-Alex” I stuttered out swallowing the dry lump in my throat. “What’s he done?” Rian asked as he sat closer to me putting his arm around my waist. “Well it’s a long story” I said as sniffled and wiped my nose. “It’s OK Nic you can tell me” he replied.

~X~

After telling Rian everything he was more angry at Alex than anything, “Please don’t tell Zack Ri” I asked just then the bus door opened and in walked Jack, Alex, Zack and Lisa. I looked up at them all Lisa was giggling as normal. I sighed and stood from my seat making my towards the back lounge, “I’ll be back in a bit” I heard someone say, I heard footsteps following behind me, “Nic can we talk?” I heard the all too familiar voice. “What Alex” I snapped back as I sat down on the sofa.

“I need to tell you something” he replied, I looked up at him, I felt anger rushing through me, “just don’t be mad please” he replied as he sat down on the sofa opposite me, I took a deep breath in and let out waiting for Alex to continue. “I-it” Alex trailed off and looked through the door way of, “oh for god sake Alex spit it out” I said staring to get annoyed.

“You know I love you right?” he said I laughed a little at what he just said, “you’re unbelievable you know that?” I replied. “Lisa-” he was about to say but I soon cut him off, “Don’t- Don’t ever talk to me about her I can’t take it anymore” I said I stood from my seat but he grabbed my tiny wrist to stop me from going anywhere.

“Nic she’s pregnant” he replied, that’s when I felt my heart stop, as soon as those words left his mouth my heart broke, I felt my eyes fill up with tears yet again. I turned round and looked at him through the tears that were falling; the look on his face was sad and sorry. He stood from his seat his hand still grasping my tiny wrist, he got as close to me as he could. “I love you Nic but I can’t leave her not now” he said.

“Just go Alex” I said as my voice cracked at the last word, “I love you Nic” he replied and left to go back to Lisa in the main lounge.

~X~
I’ve been in the back lounge all night I’ve not even come out to go and help Vinny Jack told him I wasn't’t feeling so well, that’s what I love about Jack he can be caring and understanding when he wants to be; but other times he can be hyper and carefree and don’t give a shit. It was late when the guys came back Jack came in the back lounge as soon as he got back on the bus.

“Hey baby girl” he said in a soft voice with that adorable smile on his face. I looked up at him I smiled but I soon started to cry again, Jack came sat next to me he was still all sweaty from the show but that didn't bother me. “It’s OK I’m here” he whispered as he rubbed circles into my lower back. “I thought he wanted me Jack I thought he loved me” I cried.

Jack looked down at me, his eyes looking into my hazel ones my mind was racing with thoughts I bit my bottom lip just then I felt his lips on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys thanks for all the comments keep them coming, please tell me what you guys think. and subscribe :) all so I'm doing a few more chapter then a epilogue. do you think I should do a squeal? yes or no? and what do you think Jack and Nicole should do?