Sequel: Back To Life
Status: NEW/ COMMENTS/ SUBSCRIBE <333

Only You

Midnight Talks

I couldn't’t sleep I looked over at the time on my phone, it read 2:00am, I groaned and rolled over dangling my feet off the bunk bed. I could never get comfy in these bed’s I don’t know how Zack dose it; I stood up and stretched my arms out. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I walked into the main living room, I saw Alex sitting on the sofa.

“Can’t sleep either?” I asked as I took a seat next to him, he nodded and looked at me. He smiled at me. God that smile makes me want to kiss him, but unfortunately I can’t because of that stupid stuck up so and so he’s with. I sighed and stood from the sofa, “you want a drink?” I asked him as I looked at me before I walked over to the small kitchen. “Sure” he replied. I turned the kettle on and got the hot chocolate pot out of the cupboard, “so why can’t you sleep?” I asked him waiting for the kettle to boil.

He shrugged “not tired I guess what about you” he replied with that adorable smirk on his face. I bit my bottom lip, and turned back round to make the drinks. “Just have a few things on my mind” I replied as I handed Alex his drink, “hmmm hot chocolate you sure no how to make me happy” he said and winked at him. I could feel the heat going to my cheeks as he winked at me.

“So why are you really up at 2am Gaskarth” I said trying to get it out of him. He let out a little chuckle and looked at me, I could tell he was hiding something but he wouldn't’t let on that he was. “Just well me and Lisa got a few problems and there just running in my brain can’t stop thinking about them” I sighed, and looked at him. “I’m sure everything will work out soon.”

“It’s just I know what does when I’m not with her, I know she.” He stopped talking then, I could see that he was thinking. “I know she sleeps with other guys Nic I love her and I don’t want to lose her” he said, I could see his eyes filling up with tears, but he soon blinked them back. “I’m sorry Lexi I wish there was something I could do” I replied. “Sorry I shouldn't’t have said anything” he replied.

I looked at him my brows furrowed, I shook my head side to side, “its OK I’m always here if u need me” I replied. I didn't’t really want to have the Lisa talk with him she wasn't’t my favorite person at the moment, it’s not that I’m jealous of her OK well I am just a little bit. But can you blame me; I mean look at him his sexy messy hair his big brown eyes that gorgeous smile. And he goes for someone like her how is known to sleep with other guys behind his back; I think he deserves better than that.

“Well I’m going to get some sleep, no doubt Zack will wake me up at 6am” I said groaning and rolling my eyes, he laughed as I stood from my seat but I felt his hand grab my small wrist. I turned round and our face’s were mere inches from each other, I could feel my heart pounding against my chest it felt like it was about to come out. “Thank you Nic you’re the best” he said I could his warm breath fluttering over my lips. “Any time” I whispered and walked back to my bunk bed to get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys chapter one is up :D YAY please please comment and subscribe tell me what you guys think DON'T BE A SILENT READER

thank you to who have commented so far:
helloshelby
Fallingfromgrace22