Sequel: Back To Life
Status: NEW/ COMMENTS/ SUBSCRIBE <333

Only You

keep it a secret.

I was sat in the tour bus everyone else was at the hotel; I just needed to be on my own. I was sat reading my book and enjoying the piece and quite, but that was soon interrupted by my phone going off. I picked up my phone that was sat beside me pressing the green button to answer it. “Hello” I said wondering who it would be, “hey Nic its Alex where are you?” as soon as I heard Alex’s voice I froze, “I’m at the bus why?” I replied.

“OK I’ll be over in ten” he replied then he hung up. I sighed wishing I never answered my damned phone. Just then the bus door opened and Alex came walking up the steps with the most amazing smile on his face. “Hey” he said as he came closer to me and sat next to me, I looked at him furrowing my eye brows at me. “I’m glad you’re alone I wanted to talk to you” he continued. I bit my bottom lip and nodded for him to continue.

He looked nervous I never seen him this nervous before, “I-I” I was confused why he was he was stuttering on his words he’s never done that before, he was always so confidant and funny and silly when he was a round me. But my thoughts stopped as I felt his lips press against mine AGAIN.

“Alex what are you doing?” I said as I pulled away from the kiss, “I can’t help it Nic ever since that kiss the other day you were all I could think about” he replied. “Alex what about Lisa I know you love her you don’t love me, we will never ever happen I’m sorry Alex” I replied as I stood from the sofa and started to walk toward the back lounge but I was soon stopped. “I don’t care about Lisa she’s seeing other guys behind my back remember, “I need you Nic only you” he replied.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh, I love Alex I do but I can’t do this can I? I felt my heart pounding against my chest as he said those words; I didn't’t know what to do weather to just go with it or not. But something in my mind just told me to go with what I was feeling. I bit my bottom lip and looked at him, “OK but we can’t have anything remotively serious if you're still with Lisa” I replied, “I can’t break-up with her though” he replied I sighed. “Well If you say that you need only me then you’re going to have to do something, you can’t have it both ways Alex” I replied.

~X~

I was back in the hotel room after having a talk with Alex; I was sitting on the bed reading my book while Zack was working with his weights, that’s what I loved about him he always kept his pique up. "Why are you so quite?" Zack asked me, I looked up over my book "I'm not I'm just reading" I replied truth was all I was I was thinking about Alex. If Zack found out he'd flip.
I stood from the bed and started to get ready for dinner it was our last night at the hotel before we were back on the bus and off to the next city.

~x~

Sitting at the dinner table one last time was awkward, epically sitting next to Alex Zack was sat the other side of me and Vinny opposite. Jack was hyper than normal and was way too loud, I think he had too much coffee. I sighed as I played with my food a habit I had when something was bothering me or if I wasn't hungry. "Is everything OK sis?" Zack asked I knew he would ask.

"I'm fine baby bro stop worrying that pretty head of yours" I replied, I heard Lisa giggling I rolled my eyes and sighed Alex was obviously doing this wind me up. I bit my bottom lip and blinked back the few tears that were coming, swallowing the dry lump in the back of my throat; I pushed my plate forward and stood from my seat just like the other night and walked out the restaurant.

I walked towards the lift but heard someone call my name. "Nicole" it wasn't Rian, Zack, Alex or Vinny or Matt or Lisa. I turned round and I saw Jack running towards to me, I furrowed eye brows "yeah" I mumbled as he got closer. "Is something wrong?" He asked concern in his voice, that's when I really cried. "Come on lets go talk yeah" jack said as he put his arms around me and took me up to the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY guys thank you fr all the comments love you all THANK YOU for those have commented

Fallingfromgrace22
f-lies
rivals are insane

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK LOVE U ALL <333