Status: This one-shot is done! Enjoy it!

Impossible Because Of You

That weird-popular-guy...

“Hey there, sexy” He said with a smirk. What the heck was going on with him?

“Why the heck are you calling me “sexy”? You know, it isn’t that comfortable for anyone…

“I just say the true, ‘cause you are sexy, haven’t you seen your little body?”

“You are an ass” I replied with angriness.

“And you’re pretty hot” He said, highlighting the word ‘hot’.

What a jerk! He was the most popular guy in school and I never liked the way he was, always flirting with girls and his girlfriend didn't care, it was stupidly annoying. He always called me “sexy” when he saw me pass by where he was. He tried to flirt all the day long with me and I have to say, it was pretty nice but obviously, my pride was more than the satisfaction of feeling sexy. All what he got everyday was an insult from me and that’s it.
But today it was different, I didn't want him to keep annoying me with his amazingly provocative words.

"Okay, I'll do as if you've never existed, or better, why don't you stop making me nervous with those dirty words?" I suggested.

"Sexy ain't a dirty word. It's when something is just really pretty, provocative and absolutely attractive" He smiled at me.

"Okay, so you think I'm really pretty, provocative and absolutely attractive?" I asked, surprised.

"Yep, you can say so, unless you think I'm drunk or something..."

"In what freaking world do you live?!" I yelled, it was obvious that he didn't know me the way I really was.

"In a place called Earth, my name is Damen Hendrickson, I'm nineteen years old and I want to be the president of the United States. It's a pleasure to meet you, pretty lady" He laughed a little bit. "Could you please tell me your name?"

That guy was a weirdo, he called me sexy, and said a lot of “cute” things about me and didn’t even care about my reaction. He made me feel strange and out of mind when he talked to me. It was like if somebody was beating me with a baseball bat in the stomach. Or as if I were about to vomit in front of him, or so many worse things, like if my head was inside a toilet or who knows?

"You dork. My name is Harmonee, Harmonee Rosso."

"Okay, Harmonee Rosso, I'll give you a chance to meet me as I truly am so, why don't we go to the school's garden? I have a hidden place out there" He smirked.

"Hmm, I don't think that I would like to go out of here with the biggest stalker ever... Be sure I won't go"

"Well, if I'm a stalker, then why do I feel like I'm not? Maybe because I haven't threatened you, or something gross" He winked at me.

"Okay, you're right. But why would I want to go on a 'secret flash date' with the most popular guy of school? I mean, it's just insane, don't you think so?" I said sarcastically.

"No, that's not insane, that's what I call 'being intelligent'. The crazy thing here is that the most popular guy of school wants to go on an 'secret flash date' with the most suspicious girl out there" He smiled, satisfied with my expression, he was completely out of his mind.

"You're nuts and impossible, aren't you?" I teased, obtaining weird results...

"Maybe, but I'm impossible because of you..." He blinked and he got really close to me, slowly, like if he was at the point to do something stupid.

And that he was at the point to do something stupid! My heart couldn't stop beating, I was getting seriously nervous and I could feel his breath right in front of me, colliding with my neck. A second after, he was kissing me without a doubt, strongly, dedicatedly, passionately, I can't say that I wasn't enjoying it. I put my arms around his neck, playing with his hair and I didn't want to let him get apart. My stomach was screaming and making place to a thousand butterflies trying to fly. It was like hot lava falling from the volcano. I felt something weird, I felt happy, confused, angry, stunned and I irrevocably felt in love. I felt like if I were hit in the head with a block, and then, he got apart, trying to breathe, with the biggest and most beautiful smile in his face.

"You're my little, impossible and sexy doll" He closed his eyes and kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess that this is just cool! (: I love the guy that I created... "Listen okay, Damen. If that Harmonee hurts you, I swear I'll kill her and then dance up on her grave." Oh yeeeeeeeeees! xD What the hell is happening to me? You crazy fool (that's for me). Forget it, hope you like it!