‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Sequel: Without You
Status: It's a rolling and it's pretty damn awesome

The End of the Dreamland saga

The start of a long life

A month has passed since Stacie died. I was home with Lia and Owen planning Lia's 4th birthday party. She said it wouldn't be the same without mommy but I pointed to the picture of her and said she will always be there for us no matter what. Lia nodded and hugged me. Sophie and Ethan went to live with Frank even though Sophie put up a fight but I told her that she needed to it was what Stacie would have wanted. Now I have the pressure of being a single parent with raising two kids who are still considered toddlers. The good thing that happened with all this is that Chelsea finally had Olivia and I laughed in Matt's face when Nana found out she was pregnant and he looked up to the sky and said Curse you Stacie. I also think I heard Stacie and Jimmy laugh.

If it wasn't for my family I would have had a hard time planning the best birthday for my little girl and they were all there. Even Jimmy and Stacie. I did end up showing everyone the picture and they gasped. That was the picture that helped me go to sleep every night just to see Stacie looking up at me. With Jimmy standing protectively over all of us too. I say goodnight to Stacie every night and fall asleep a lot easier even if the tears still fell some nights and those are the nights when Lia has a nightmare and calls for her mommy. I just hope it gets better from here.
♠ ♠ ♠
VIOLA now time to start Without you