My Chemically Avenged Romance

Once Upon A Time...

"Why does it matter what kind of impression I leave on your parents?" Frankie asked as I straightened his tie, for what felt like the fifteenth time

"Because..." I sighed, "Because they love Kelly's fiance, they love Val, hell, they even love Lexi's new boyfriend... and I just want them to love you too."

Frankie smiled and moved my hands away from his tie.

"So less Misfits, more Beatles?" He brushed some hair out of my eyes.

"Yeah... less Danzig, more McCartney" I smiled and tried to flatten his hair again.

He looked at me for a minute before moving his hands to his ears. I watched in slight shock as he took his gages out.

"Why are you taking your gages out?" I asked, extremely confused.

"Less Danzig" He said simply.

"No... Put them back in. I don't want you to take out your piercings! I love them" I smiled and kissed him lightly, running my tongue along his lower lip, making sure to press my lips against his lip ring.

"Mmm... yes ma'am" Frankie laughed and entertwined his fingers in my hair, then kissed me as hard as he could.

I melted into the kiss and then caught a glance of his watch. We had to go. I pulled away, groaning.

"Ahh... as much as I don't want you to stop, we have to get to my house"

"Alright... let's go meet the parents!" Frankie smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"If we must" I laughed and grabbed his hand

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MOM! DAD! MATT! KELLY! LEXI! WE'RE HERE!" I yelled. I heard Frankie laughing behind me as he closed the front door.

"Well, well, well... hello there little sister" Matthew, my twin brother, said, pulling me into the tightest hug imaginible.

"Dude... you are five minutes older than me!" I laughed and he let go of me. I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "Hi Matty"

Matt smiled and focused his attention on the really nervous boy behind me.

"What up Frankie?"

"Uh... hey Matt" Frankie was very intimidated by Matt for reasons that I couldn't understand.

"Well... meeting our parents. That's a big, scary step" Matt smiled mencingly.

"It's gonna be fine. Everything'll be fine!" I said with a slight edge to my voice.

Matt just continued to smile and raised his eyebrows.

"Sure"

"Shut up!" I snapped before I noticed my parents walking down the stairs. My heart started racing and I grabbed Frankie's hand.

"Hello darling!" My dad smiled at me.

"Hi daddy... mom." I smiled. My mother was eyeing Frankie's lip and nose rings, as well as his gages.

"Hello honey" My mom finally smiled at me.

"So, mom, daddy... um, this is Frank Iero, my... boyfriend" My voice was shaking almost as much as my hands. I noticed Matt laughing in the corner of my eye and I shot him a quick glare.

"Very nice to meet you Frank" My father smiled, holding out his hand.

Frankie took it quickly,

"It's very nice to meet you too Mr. Sanders."

"Please call me Gary!" My dad laughed, letting Frankie's hand go.

"Okay" Frankie laughed nerviously.

"Dad, way to kill Frank with kindness" Matt laughed, I hadn't noticed him move from his corner to standing next to me. I hit his arm as hard, and as descretely as I could.

Frankie just laughed and looked at my mother.

"Mrs. Sanders, your house is beautiful"

"Oh, well thank you very much Frank" My mother smiled. I noticed how fake and forced it was and I felt all hope leave my body... she didn't like Frankie. Fuck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood in the doorway with Frankie. Dinner hadn't gone well. At all.

"I have a feeling I'm gonna end up hating my mother tonight..." I sighed, wrapping my arms around his waist and put my forehead against his.

"You don't know that... It went okay with your dad though, right?" Frankie smiled and put his chin on the top of my head.

"Yeah, yeah! He likes you" I smiled and pulled away from him. "I'm gonna go talk to them... Thanks for doing this Frankie..."

"Of course" Frankie smiled and brushed my hair out of my eyes. He placed his hand under my chin and kissed me, deeply.

Once we broke away, I let out a breathy laugh.

"I love you Frank Anthony Iero"

"I love you Samantha Marie Sanders" The smile that was on his face so wide and so goofy.

It was the first time that we said that we loved each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for Stacie! Hahaha it's pretty short, but I was distracted!