My Chemically Avenged Romance

Reassurance and Dates.

“Gerard! I need you to tell me I’m not an idiot!” I yelled, walking down the stairs into Gee’s bedroom.

“You’re not an idiot” He laughed and put his Playstation controller down and swept me up in his arms.

“You don’t even know what I did yet…” I muttered.

“Well… what did you do?” He asked, letting go of me.

“I, maybe, kind of slept with Zacky,” I mumbled.

“You slept with ZACK?!” Gerard said very loudly.

“Yep…”

“Well, why did you do that? I mean of all the people that you could’ve-”

“Because I wanted to.” I cut him off before he could go into his tirade.

“Or because you wanted to get some revenge…”

“Revenge on who?” I asked, acting completely oblivious.

“Frankie…”

“Why would I want revenge on Frank? He doesn’t even know that Zacky and I had sex…” I rolled my eyes at my cousin.

“Now he does,” A voice behind me said.

“Fuck” I mouthed and turned around, “Frankie, I didn’t know you where here.”

“Yeah… so, you and Baker?” He was beyond pissed.

“Alright, Gee, I’m gonna get going. Matt wants me to come to Avenged’s practice and then I’m going to Zack’s for dinner, so…” I smiled at Gerard, ignoring Frankie.

“Alright, I love you little cousin” Gerard smiled and hugged me, then whispered in my ear, “You’re not an idiot… you’re just hurt… you’ll be okay”

I pulled away and smiled,

“Love you Gee”

And without looking at Frankie, I raced up the stairs and out of my aunt and uncle’s house.

I just hoped that Gerard was right…

-------------------------------------------------------------

I rang the doorbell twice before the door swung open.

“Hi Sam”

“Hey hey Little Baker” I laughed and gave Matt a quick hug.

“Don’t worry, I was just leaving. Zack made it very clear that me and Zina had to be gone tonight” Matt laughed and moved aside so I could come in, “Zack is playing Emeril in the kitchen”

I laughed and then took in the smell of the Baker house… it smelled fucking heavenly.

“Well he’s doing a damn good job… it smells amazing in here!”

Matt just shrugged.

“I guess, alright, I’ve gotta go meet your sister… Please inform Zachary that I have vacated the premises.”

“You got it, dude” I smiled.

“Alright, catch you later Sammy” Matt laughed and hugged me again before leaving.

I giggled to myself and walked through the living room to the kitchen, where Zacky was digging through a drawer like a crazy person.

“Fucking Matt, stealing all of my fucking lighters! You can’t make a fucking flame without a fucking lighter!”

It took all my strength not to laugh.

“You could always rub two sticks together,” I said, finally letting out a small giggle.

Zack looked up from the drawer he searching.

“Hi! You’re early!” He abandoned his search and jogged over to me. He wrapped me up in his arms and kissed me.

I pulled away, blushing.

“Uh, yeah. Matt was unrelenting in his, uh, lecture about the last time you and I dated and how I need to be, uh, careful and yadda yadda yadda… so I left… and here I am… Oh! Your brother asked me to tell you that he left” Why the hell was I so nervous? It’s Zack Baker! The same Zack Baker that I dated for four years, the same Zack Baker that I slept with two days ago! What was I so nervous about?!

“I see… Well, I’m not done cooking yet, but uh, you wanna taste?” Zacky smiled and pulled me over to the stove.

“Sure” I laughed as he pulled me.

He took the spoon out of the pot of sauce and blew on it,

“Open your mouth”

I giggled and did as he asked and he put the spoon in my mouth. It was fucking mind blowing.

“Oh my God, Zack” I moaned. “It’s freaking incredible”

“I told you I could fucking cook” He had the smuggest smile on his face.

“That you did…” I smiled and kissed him.

“Okay, you gotta stop distracting me, I’m gonna burn dinner…”

“Then put me work! Give me something to do!” I laughed and rolled up my sleeves.

“Uh… ok, wanna make the salad?” Zack smiled and held out a bag of lettuce.

“Sure” I smiled and took it from him. “I need to contribute or I’ll feel guilty the entire time I’m eating your dinner”

“I kinda figured you would… remember the first time you ever came over for dinner? When you met my parents? You helped Zina set the table, you put ice in the cups for my dad, and then you helped my mom with the dishes. I didn’t understand why though” Zack laughed and poured the shells into the boiling water.

“It’s because, ok, when you have people serving you and cooking you dinner and cleaning up after you, you can either resent it or let it go to your head… Kelly let it go to her head, Lexi is still on the fence, and Matt and I chose to resent it, so I clean up after myself and usually, if my mother allows me, I cook for myself… It’s kinda my thing.” I explained and sliced up the tomato.

“That makes sense… I wouldn’t know anything about it, but I get it” Zack smiled and put the garlic bread in the oven. He was all sweaty from the heat from the oven… and he looked hot!

“I think I need to leave this kitchen… If you get any sweatier or hotter, I’m going to jump you and do you on the kitchen floor.” I laughed and handed him the finished salad. He put it on the counter and smirked at me.

“I wouldn’t object… but then dinner would just be trashed and I’d be depressed that my magnificent masterpiece of an Italian dinner was ruined” Zacky laughed, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Yeah, it would be a shame to let that in-fucking-credible sauce go to waste” I smirked and kissed him as hard and as passionately as I could.

“Mmm… you gotta stop. You’re making it so goddamn hard to keep cooking” Zack muttered and I giggled.

“Yes sir… let me just, uh, set the table then.”

I grabbed the plates from off the island and took them into the dining room. I placed them on the table and came back to the kitchen for the glasses and sliver wear, which Zack already had in his hands when I entered the room.

“Thanks handsome” I smiled and took them from him.

I walked back into the dining room and placed them on the table with the plates, I noticed the candles and I pulled my lighter out of my pocket. I lit one and used it to light the other. I smiled and Zack came in with his finished “masterpiece” dinner. He put it on the table and smiled.

“Dinner is served gorgeous”

He pulled my chair out for me and I blushed and sat down.

“Thank you”

He smiled and nodded. He scooped some shells out of the bowl and put them on my plate, then poured some sauce on top.

“Trust me, it tastes as good as it smells…” Zack laughed and sat down across from me.

I took one bite and I swear I died and went to heaven.

-----------------------------

I was drunk. Zack was drunk. We where all alone in Zack’s parent’s house and now I was half naked and straddling Zack in his bed.

“If this is how you’re saying thank you for dinner, I’m cooking for you every single night” Zack chuckled as I kissed his neck.

“If you don’t stop talking and start stripping then you won’t get another chance to cook me dinner” I whispered and lightly bit his lip.

Zack had found his parents stash of wine during dinner… and we went a little over board. In short, I was going to have to beg Kelly to buy a bottle to replace the one Zacky and I emptied. I groaned as I thought about asking her and Zack brought me back in the moment with three words.

“I love you”
♠ ♠ ♠
So the random Gerard/Sam/Frankie scene was added just to have Frankie find out that Sam slept with Zacky. So, up next… Zacky and Frankie come face to face for the first time.