My Chemically Avenged Romance

Mall Mayhem

[One Week Into Tour]

“Zacky, I want to go shopping!” I laughed as we walked through the Mall of America, the boys where still on tour, and this was their latest stop.

“Then go shop, where’s Stacie and Val?” Zack laughed and let go of my hand, which he’d been holding since we walked into the mall.

“Stacie is probably doing Brian in a dressing room somewhere, and Val and Matt went to the food courts with Jimmy, Johnny, and Berry Squared.” I sighed and then saw Stacie and Brian leaving a clothing store with messy hair and goofy smiles and I pulled Zacky towards them. “See, Zachary… I was right!”

“Right about what?” Stacie asked, fixing her shirt.

“You doing Brian in that store” I said and then laughed at the identical looks of embarrassment on both of their faces. “And you call me a whore, Stac…”

“You are a whore! There’s seriously not, like, a ten minute span where you and Zack aren’t ripping each other’s clothes off!” Stacie laughed and tried to slap my arm.

“No hitting my lady!” Zacky said, and pulled me away from Stacie.

I laughed and was then tackled; face first, on the ground.

“Hey little sister! I bought a puppy!”

“Get the fuck off of me Matthew! You’re such a – You bought a puppy?!?!”

Matt laughed and got off of me. I looked behind him and saw Val holding said puppy and Stacie and I went right for it.

“Aw! You are so fucking cute!” I sighed and pet the puppies head.

“You’re going to hate Matt, but you’ll love everyone else little girl!” Stacie laughed.

“How do you know it’s a girl?” I asked, still petting the puppy.

“She has a pink collar…”

“Oh” I mouthed and then clapped my hands.

“Stacie! Valary! I want to go shopping… without the boys!”

“Sure” Val said, and looked a little hesitant to leave her new puppy.

“I don’t really want to-” Stacie started and I slapped my hand over her mouth.

“You’ve had enough with Brian today!” I snapped and she just nodded so I removed my hand. “Then it’s settled!”

I walked back over to Zack and gave him a tight hug.

“I’ll see you in a few… hours” I giggled and he just rolled his eyes and kissed me.

I smiled at him and then turned away and grabbed Val’s and Stacie’s hands and started pulling them away.

“Love you Brian!” Stacie yelled behind her.

“Love you too!” Brian yelled after us and I pretended to gag.

“Eww!”

“You love it… plus, it’s your fault we’re even together!” Stacie laughed, with a smug smile on her face.

“Don’t remind me…” I sighed and Val laughed,

“So where are we going?”

I looked at Stacie and we both smiled at each other.

“Victoria’s Secret”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know it's soooo short! But in my defense Stacie forced this out of me!!!!! THe next ones will be longer... pinky promise :D