My Chemically Avenged Romance

Bar Room Brawl.

I stood at the merch booth watching the boys perform like the extremely proud girlfriend and sister that I was. It was captivating watching Zack play… it was hard to take my eyes off of him. Oddly enough I found myself falling even more in love with Zack watching him play. Then there was Matt… he was commanding the stage! It was purely incredible! I’d been watching them for almost two weeks now, but there was something different tonight. The where amazing tonight! I clapped and screamed with Stacie and Val from the merch booth as the last song of Avenged’s set ended.

“Thank you Boston! You where fucking amazing! We’re Avenged Sevenfold! Goodnight!” Matt yelled into the mic.

They walked off the stage and I bolted from the booth to the side of the stage. I almost ran past Zack, but he grabbed me then kissed me.

“Incredible” I smiled as he let me go.

“Thank you baby” He smiled. “Now let’s party”

---------------------------------------------------------------

And party we did. Matt had done at least six shots of Jack and Zacky wasn’t far behind. The fact that we where all nineteen wasn’t an issue to the guys in the other bands... in fact one of the bands was forcing shots down Zacky’s throat. I got up off the couch and almost stumbled over to where Zack was. I pulled his arm and slurred at him,

“Zacky, I think you’ve had enough to drink.”

“Well aren’t you a pretty little thing?” One of the members of the band who had just joined tour tonight, slurred at me.

“Um, thanks. I have a boyfriend though” I was trying to keep my head about me. Zacky had disappeared on me.

“I don’t see him around… come on, have a drink with me, sweetheart” The guy slurred and tried to put his arm around my waist.

“Don’t touch me!” I snapped and tried to get away from him. He grabbed my wrist and squeezed.

“That’s not very polite, beautiful!” He was getting really angry and I was getting scared.

“Please, just let go of me…Ow!” He had pulled my wrist really hard. “Let go of me!”

Then all of a sudden he was on the ground.

“Don’t fucking touch my sister!” Matt screamed and pulled him up by his shirt and then punched him again. Matt stood over him, spat on him, and then turned to me.

“You okay?”

“No, I think my wrist is broken.” I said through gritted teeth. Pain was searing through my arm.

“Alright… uh, we can’t go to the hospital tonight… we’re all drunk… and underage”

“The pain in my wrist just really sobered me up,” I moaned and then out of the corner of my eye I saw Zacky stumbling over to us.

“Hey…” He saw the guy on the floor and Matt’s bloody knuckles. “What did I miss?” He slurred.

“I came over to get you to stop drinking and then you disappeared on me so that prick on the ground started hitting on me. Then he tried to put his arm around my waist and I tried to get away from him and so he grabbed my wrist and then Matt knocked him out,” I explained, holding my wrist.

“You need a hospital! Your wrist is swollen and bruised baby!” Zacky slurred and went to touch me and I jumped away from him.

“Sorry” I muttered. That guy had really shaken me up.

“We can’t take her to the hospital… we all drunk and under twenty-one.” Matt said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

“Brian’s sober. He can take Sam to the hospital” Zacky said, eyes wide.

“Okay, Zacky, Stay. Here. I’m gonna go get Brian, Zack. Do. Not. Leave!” Matt said, firmly, he was sobering up.

“I promise I won’t move…” Zacky slurred and Matt left. “I’m so sorry I left you alone… I’ll never ever do it again! I promise! I’m so sorry baby!”

“It’s fine… don’t worry about it… it’s okay” I sighed and kissed him quickly.

“That dude is out cold!” Zacky laughed, looking at the guy on the floor.

“Good” I muttered and Matt returned with Brian.

“Hey… let’s get you to the hospital… Zack, you coming?” Brian asked, keys in hand.

“Mmhmm” Zack nodded.

“Uh, Zacky, baby, maybe you should stay here with Matt… you’re extremely drunk…” I said as gently as I could.

Zack thought about it for a minute.

“Yeah, maybe you’re right… okay, I’ll see you when you get back then… I love you”

“I love you too” I smiled and kissed him, it was a long, lingering kiss. “I’ll miss you”

“I’ll miss you more” He was slightly sobering up. He pulled me close to him and buried his head in my neck. He moved his lips to my ear and whispered. “Don’t ever leave me, okay?”

“I won’t… But I’ve gotta leave to go to the hospital… the pain is getting worse” I laughed softly.

“Alright” Zacky said and let go of me.

“Brian, can we go now? My wrist is fucking throbbing!” I groaned, lightly clutching my wrist.

“Yep let’s go” Brian said and I followed him out of the club.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Four Hours Later-

“It’s broken in two places! Yay!” I said, unenthusiastically, waving my pink cast around.

“Aw, baby! I’m sorry” Zack sighed. He had drank a few cups of coffee and had really sobered up.

“You know how you can make it all better?” I smiled.

“How?” Zack asked, still looking downtrodden.

“Sign my cast!” I giggled and grabbed a Sharpie off the table behind me and threw it at him.

Zacky laughed and came over closer to me. I held my arm out and he held it with his right and held the Sharpie with the left. It took him a few minutes to finish, but when he was done, he said,

“Voila! It’s a masterpiece!”

I rolled my eyes and looked at what he wrote.

“My dearest Samantha, I promise to be your slave boy, even after this thing comes off. I love you. Xoxo Zack.” I read aloud “Aw, thank you baby! I’ll be sure to take you up on the whole slave boy thing…” I winked at him.

“I look forward to it love.” Zacky laughed.

“I’m super tired and still a little buzzed… can we go to bed now?” I asked, my eyes where drooping.

“Of course we can. Come on…” He smiled and let me crawl into the bunk first and then he crawled in behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I smiled.

“Goodnight Zachary James, I love you”

“I love you too Samantha Marie” He whispered and kissed my forehead.

I snuggled my head into his neck and slowly drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did I mention that me and my fantastic twinny, Stacie Ierogeance, are going to see AVENGED SEVENFOLD?!?!?! Because we aaaaaaaaaaaaare!!! I’m so fucking exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited!!!