My Chemically Avenged Romance

Sweet Child O' Mine

-Last Day Of Tour-

"A toast to Matthew Charles Sanders! Thank you my brother, for defending my honor. I love you so much Matty! Cheers!" I smiled, with my glass held high.

"Cheers!" The boys, Stacie and Val laughed and raised their own glasses.

"Thanks Sammy" Matt smiled at me when I sat back down next to him at the table.

"No problemo Matty-O! I love you! You know that..." I smiled and he draped his arm around my shoulders.

"So I'm sure Lexi is going insane without us being home..." Matt laughed.

"Oh yeah, she's stuck alone with mom and dad. She's gonna be thrilled when we get home!" I giggled and then full on laughed when I saw what Zack and Brian we're about to do.

"Oh God" I said, poking Matt's chest and then pointing to Zacky and Brian.

"What the-" Matt started and then got cut off by the DJ.

"Alright, so we've got Zack and Brian coming up to do some karaoke!"

I busted out laughing again and Zack winked at me from the stage.

"You're an idiot" I mouthed at him, shaking my head.

"Alright take it away fellas" the DJ said and handed Zack and Brian mics.

"Alright! How are you feeling Louisville?!" Zack said into his mic. "I'm Zack and this is my buddy Brian"

"Yep yep and we're gonna sing you some Guns N' Roses!" Brian smiled.

The opening guitar licks of "Sweet Child O' Mine" started playing and Matt and I started laughing again.

"She's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories. Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky" Zack sang and I was floored! He could actually sing very well!

"Now and then when I see her face, she takes me away to that special place, and if I stared too long I'd probably break down and cry" Brian sang and I was floor once again! Brian could also sing and Stacie was beaming at him!

"Woah, oh, oh, sweet child o' mine, woah, oh, oh, oh, sweet love of mine" They sang together and I had to laugh. They where very cute!

"She's got eyes of the bluest skies, as if they thought of rain, I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain" Zacky sang again, looking right at me and I blushed but smiled as Brian jumped off the stage and ran over to Stacie.

"Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place, where as a child I'd hide and pray for the thunder and the rain, to quietly pass me by" Brian sang right in front of Stacie and she blushed so hard and Brian kissed her quickly and then bolted back up on to the stage.

"Woah, oh, oh, sweet child o' mine, woah, oh, oh, oh, sweet love of mine" They sang together again.

Then the guitar solo hit and Zack and Brian went back to back and did air guitar solos. I was laughing so hard watching them and the rest of the people in the club seemed to be really enjoying Zacky and Brian's performance too. When the solo ended they started singing again.

"Woah, oh, oh, sweet child o' mine, woah, oh, oh, oh, sweet love of mine, woah, oh, oh, sweet child o' mine, woah, oh, oh, oh, sweet love of mine"

Another guitar solo came up and Zacky jumped off the stage and ran over to me. He dropped down to his knees and played air guitar in front of me. I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. The solo ended and Zack kissed me quickly and then ran back to the stage.

"Where do we go? Where do we go now? Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now? Sweet child! Sweet child o' mine!" The song ended and Zack and Brian got a standing ovation. Matt, Jimmy, Jason, Matt, Stacie, Val, Johnny and I all stood up and clapped.

They came off stage and Zacky gave me a hug as soon as he reached our table.

"I didn't know you could sing like that!" I laughed and then kissed him, "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

"You know it" He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Wanna get out of here?"

"Oh hell yes..." I said, a seductive tone to my voice.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the club. Once we where outside he backed me up against the wall of the club and kissed me. We where really going at it when I stopped him. He groaned and I laughed,

"Do you have a condom, Zack?"

"Uh... shit! No I don't..." Zacky sighed and let me go.

"Uh... you know what... I took my pill today, I think. It'll be fine!" I sighed and pulled him close to me, again, by his jacket. "Just kiss me... it'll be okay"

Zack happily obliged and he pulled me behind the club. With my back against the fence, he unzipped his jeans and hiked up my skirt.

Obviously I didn't know what I had been missing with Zack... and judging by the way my nerves where exploding with pleasure... I'd missed out on a lot!
♠ ♠ ♠
46 DAYS UNTIL AVENGED SEVENFOLD WITH MY TWINNY!!!