My Chemically Avenged Romance

Hypocrite

"Daddy?" I asked, poking my head into his study.

"Hi princess" He smiled, looking up from his paperwork.

I smiled at him as I strode across the room and sat down infront of his desk.

"Soooo... be honest, what did you think of Frankie?" I asked, crossing my legs.

"Honestly? I really like him, Sammy. He seems like a good kid and the way you smile when you look at him... nothing could make me happier than to see you happy, darling, and he makes you happy"

"Yeah... he really does... I love him daddy, and he loves me. But mom-"

"Your mother just needs some time. I don't she understands that you're 18 now and she doesn't get to pick and choose who you date-" I cut him off.

"You mean like how she did with Zack?"

"Exactly... but as far as I'm concerned, honey, if you love Frank and he loves you, then I'm fine with him." My dad smiled and stood up.

I did the same and hugged him.

"Thanks daddy"

"You're welcome, sweetheart, I love you"

"I love you too daddy"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey momma" I said, plopping myself down on the couch across from her.

"Hello sweetie... Did Frank go home?" she asked, nonchalantely.

"Yep" I said, twirling my hair around my finger, just waiting for her to laspe into speech.

"Good, because I need talk to you honey"

"Here it comes" I muttered.

"I do NOT like that boy! I mean he has holes in his ears! Not to mention the rings in his face! He doesn't have any proper etiquette..."

"He has a tattoo" I added, just for the hell of it.

"He has a TATTOO?! Oh no, no, NO! I'm putting a stop to this right now!" my mother was FREAKING out!

"No, mom, you're not! I'm 18, you can't tell me who I can or cannot date! I'm not breaking up with Frankie! I love him!" I said, forcefully.

"You love him?! You LOVE him! You're too young to even know what love is! You don't love that boy!" My mother yelled.

Everything was getting out of hand.

"You know what mom, just because you pretend that you and daddy are still just as much in love as you used to be, doesn't mean that you and daddy still love each other! I know what love is, mom... I know what it feels like! I feel everything that needs to be felt and more! I feel all of it for Frankie! I don't want to be without him... he's EVERYTHING I've ever dreamed about! He's kind, he's loving, he makes me laugh, and he loves me just as much as I love him! He's my perfect match in every single way!" I yelled, starting to get emotional.

My mother stared at me with her mouth open. She pulled her arm back and before I knew what she was doing, she slapped me.

"Get out of my house..." She whispered.

I just looked at her. Anger and hurt in my eyes.

"You're such a hypocrite!" I sneered, turned, and stomped up the stairs.

I threw a bunch of my clothes into a bag and locked my bedroom door before leaving. I stomped back down the stairs and was greeted by my parents fighting.

"You can't kick our daughter out for being in love with a boy you don't approve of!" My dad was enraged!

"Don't bother daddy... I'm gonna go." I said before my mother could speak.

"Where are you going to stay?" My dad asked, pulling me into his arms.

"I don't know... Auntie Donna's maybe? I'm sure Frankie's parents will let me stay at their house for a little bit" I sighed.

"Alright honey... I love you" My dad kissed the top of my head and let me go.

"I love you too daddy" I whispered and without even looking at my mother, I grabbed my keys and walked out the door
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Stacie???