My Chemically Avenged Romance

Throw Up Party!

-One Month Later-

This wasn't happening. This was NOT happening to me right now!

"Sammy, what if-"

"Stacie, I love you, but please shut up and hold my hair while I throw up." I groaned, my head inches from the toilet bowl. Stacie did what I asked her to so and I threw up again.

I had been doing this all morning and I was getting real fucking sick of it!

"Do you think we ate some bad food last night?" Stacie asked.

"You'd be getting sick too..." I groaned, my head resting on the toilet seat.

"True... but- oh shit..." I saw her turn green and I moved before Stacie buried her head in the toilet.

"Okay, so obviously we had some bad food poisoning... I was really nervous that..." I trailed off.

"Nervous that what?" Stacie asked, wiping her mouth.

I stayed silent for a few minutes, scared that if I said what I was afraid of then it would be true.

"My period is late... and Zack and I had unprotected sex about a month ago..." I sighed.

"Oh... shit." Stacie sighed and then threw up again.

"I know... I've never wanted my period to come so badly!" My stomach was finally starting to settle.

"Does Zack know that you're late?" Stacie groaned, her head still in the toilet.

"No, I'm not telling Zack unless I don't get it in a week."

"What are you not telling me? Oh, and you need to start locking your door." I heard behind me.

Shit. I couldn't lie to him. I'd made myself promise that I'd never lie to another boyfriend ever again.

"My period... I'm a week late... I might be pregnant." I sighed.

"Oh. Shit. Okay. Uh... we, uh... what are we going to do?" He was completely floored.

"We're gonna wait it out and if I don't get my period then we'll worry about it..." I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oh... Okay... so we're just gonna wait it out?" He asked, placing his chin on the top of my head.

"Yep... I'll get it Zack, this is just God punishing us for not using a condom and for me possibly forgeting my birth control." I was just reassuring him... I was reassuring myself too. There was no way Zack and I where ready to be parents... no fricken way!

"Ha... ha... Alright. We'll be fine... you're gonna get your thing and we'll be okay." Zack was still extremely nervous.

"Alright... Zacky, why don't you go home and get some rest? I'll call you if anything changes." I sighed and placed my hand on his cheek.

"You'll call me?" Zack asked... he was practically shaking.

"Yes. I will call you"

"Alr- Okay."

"I love you Zack." I sighed and kissed him softly.

"I love you too..." Zacky said and hugged me before he turned and left.

This was bad. Very, very bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stacie named this chapter :D Hahaha