My Chemically Avenged Romance

40's At The Spot - Part One

"Gooooood morniiiiiiiiing faaaaaaaaamily!" I sang when I walked into my parents kitchen.

"Why are you so happy?" Matt laughed and poured some milk into his bowl.

I had sex three times last night. Zack and I literally went all night long.

"Hmm... it's just a lovely, beautiful morning" I smiled and kissed my brother on the cheek.

"Oh-kay" Matt laughed and shoveled some food in his mouth.

"Anyway, what brings you here this morning Samantha?" My mother asked, sipping her coffee.

"I need Matt... we need a twins day!" I smiled and wrapped my arms around Matt's neck.

"Since when do you love me enough to spend a whole day with me?" Matt laughed and ate more cereal.

"Since... I don't know... I'm in a good mood, don't ruin it Matthew!" I snapped.

"Okay, okay! Twins day it is... so that means no Zack for you today!" Matt smirked.

"Fine, then no Val for you!" I smirked back.

"Deal."

"Deal, now finish your breakfast so we can go!"

Matt laughed and ate another spoonful of cereal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So why are you in such a good damn mood today?" Matt asked as we walked towards his car.

"Um... Zack and I had a really fantastic date last night!" I smiled and got in his car.

"So the dry spell is finally over?" Matt laughed and turned the ignition.

"What the- how did you know about-"

"Val tells me everything." Matt smiled smugly.

"Remind me to kill her then..." I muttered.

"Oh stop it! She accidentally let it slip when she was yelling at me about not wanting sex a couple of weeks ago when I was sick." Matt explained.

"What exactly did she say and ew!"

"She said that if I didn't start giving her some, she was gonna put me through a dry spell, like Zack was doing to you." Matt laughed, keeping his eyes focused on the road.

"Oh..." I sighed and tightened my seat belt.

"What was with that anyway? Zack usually can't keep his hands off of you for more than five minutes..." Matt asked casually.

I hadn't told Matt about my almost pregnancy and I planed on keeping that way.

"Matthew, do you really want to know about my sex life?" I asked, smirking.

"Um... nope! So what do you want to do today?" Matt laughed.

"How about... uh... Oh! Let's go to the arcade!" I yelled and Matt laughed again.

"Okay"

"But we're going to have to break our deal... Brian wants to do 40's at the spot tonight." I smiled, turning my head to look at him.

"Who'd he invite?"

"Uh, Stacie, obviously, Jimmy, Johnny, Val, Michelle, Gee, Mikey, Zack, Matt and Jason Berry, and us!" I counted.

"Don't we usually do fifteen people for 40's at the spot?" Matt asked, "That's only thirteen"

"You can count?!" I said, mocking surprise.

"Shut up"

"Brian said he was going to find two more people to join us" I laughed and Matt mouthed the word,

"Oh" as he pulled into the arcade parking lot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Six Hours Later-

"How did we manage to blow six hours and almost $200 at the arcade?" I laughed as Matt and I walked to the spot.

We had driven his car back to our parents house. No drunk driving for us.

"I have no idea... but we kicked the skeeballs ass!" Matt laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Hell yeah we did!" I laughed and wrapped my arm around his waist.

It might sound weird, but Matt and I are extremely close. He will forever be my life long best friend... he's my twin brother for crying out loud! We stayed that way the walk to the spot. Once we got there we saw that everyone was there and Brian was already half in the bag.

"The twins aaaaare heeeeeeeere!" Brian yelled and held his arms out for me.

I laughed and hugged him.

"Hi Bri"

"Hello beautiful... but not as beautiful as my Stacie!" He giggled and Stacie rolled her eyes and hugged me.

"The party start early for Brian?" I laughed.

"About two hours early! Uh, you should know... Frank's here... with Jamia." Stacie sighed.

"Oh... uh, where's Zack?" I asked, surveying the crowd.

"He's over there, behind the rock, waiting for you," Stacie smiled, pointing to said rock.

"Thanks Stac" I smiled and headed over to the rock.

I saw Zack standing by the water, his back to me, with a full 40 in his hand. I snuck up behind him then wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You know... a handsome boy like you shouldn't be standing here all by himself."

"I was hoping a pretty girl would come and take advantage of me... but you're way better" Zack laughed and turned around.

"Hmm... well maybe I'll take advantage of you..." I giggled.

"I wouldn't object." Zack murmured against my lips.

"Good" I smiled and I kissed him.

I pulled away after a few minutes and smiled.

"I missed you today"

"I missed you too... I had to convince Zina to buy us some 40's... it was torture!" He pretended to shiver and I giggled.

"Aww... let me get some of this liquor in me and I might make it all better..." I smiled and slipped the 40 out of Zack's hand. I opened it and took a big swig of it and Zacky laughed.

"I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
45 DAYS UNTIL AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!!