My Chemically Avenged Romance

40's At The Spot - Part Two

Was I really about to have sex with Zack behind a rock with thirteen other people on the other side, any of which could very easily walk behind said rock and see us. Judging by the way the 40 was affecting Zack and I... yes, yes I was. I was so drunk, blissed out and just plain unobservant, that I had no idea that someone had walked behind the rock.

"Sam, I- oh my God!"

Zack and I both froze.

"Are you out of your mind?" I heard the person yell... and then I realized that I knew that voice, really fucking well.

"Frankie?" I asked as Zacky scrambled off of me and pulled and zipped up his jeans.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Frankie yelled.

I pulled my pants back up and then stumbled to my feet.

"I was about to do Zacky until you interrupted, Frankie" I slurred and Zacky held me up.

"You're wasted!" Frankie yelled, again, looking at me with disbelief.

"Will you stop fucking yelling?! Who do you think you are? Matt?" I yelled, people where starting to come see why we where yelling.

"What's going on?" My, surprisingly, sober brother asked.

"Your sister was about to fuck her stupid fuck of a boyfriend behind this fucking rock!" Frankie explained, fuming.

"Sam, are you fucking crazy?" Matt asked, walking over to me.

"No Matty, I just want Zacky" I giggled and gave Zack a sloppy kiss.

"Yeah see Iero, she wants me... not you!" Zack slurred at Frankie, with a smirk on his face.

"Fuck off Baker!" Frankie snapped, turning a few shades of angry red.

"No! You fuck off Iero!" Zack was now in Frankie's face.

"Don't push me Baker!" Frankie warned him.

"Fuck you!" Zack said and shoved Frankie. Hard.

And with that, all hell broke loose.

Frankie tackled Zack and Zack punched him square in the jaw. Frankie hit him back and I finally snapped.

"Fucking stop! Both of you! Zack get the fuck up! Frank stop fucking punching my boyfriend!" I screamed.

Zack was the only one who listened to me, which earned him some brownie points. Frankie on the other hand, came at Zacky full force and socked in the face as hard as he could, knocking Zack out.

"Frankie! What the fuck?!" I screamed and dropped down on my knees by Zack's head. I cradled his head in my lap and tried talking to him. "Zacky, baby, can you hear me?"

"Matt, Berry's, can you help me hold Frankie back?" Gerard yelled as Frankie struggled against him. The three of them ran over and got Frankie to stop.

"Zack? Zacky? Come on baby, open your eyes... Zack? Please open your eyes!" The only thing in the world that I wanted at this point was to see those beautiful green eyes looking up at me. I started running my fingers through his hair when his eyes fluttered open. "Oh thank God! Zack are you okay, baby?"

"No" He moaned.

"What now Baker?!" Frankie screamed, now being held back by Matt.

"Shut up Frank!" I yelled and helped Zacky stand up.

"That's what you get for fucking stealing my girl! Telling her you where still in love with her? Bullshit! You just wanted to get in her pants, so the minute I broke up with her, you jumped in her bed!" Frankie spat.

"I love Sam" Zack managed to say. he was leaning against me, holding his head.

"And I called Zack. I wanted Zack. I asked Zack to sleep with me! And I. Fucking. Love. Zack!" I screamed at Frankie and wrapped my arm around Zack's waist, trying to relieve the pressure on my shoulder.

Frank just stared me.

"You called him?" I had hurt him... I could tell.

"Yeah. I called him, he came over and I seduced him... so there you go. Zacky didn't "steal" me... I gave myself to him" I snapped. I was drunk and I honestly didn't care about Frankie's feelings at this point.

"Oh." Frank looked like he was at a loss for words. Finally.

I turned my attention away from Frankie, to my brother.

"I think Zack needs to go to the hospital, Matty" I was still slightly slurring.

Matt nodded, and let go of Frankie.

"Let's get him to our house first, okay?"

"No! Mom'll kill me if she see's how drunk I am!" I said, still supporting Zack.

"Fine, We'll bring him to Dad..." Matt said and draped Zack's other arm around his neck.

We walked through the park home. Once we got home, Matt told me and Zack to stay outside and he went in to get Dad.

"Zack? How are you feeling?" I was trying to sound sober.

"Like I got smashed in the face with a five hundred ton wrecking ball" Zack muttered.

I sighed and kissed him lightly.

"I'm sorry Frankie was such a fucking bastard..."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. Iero is just bitter" Zacky said and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I love you" I said and Zacky softly kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too"

Matt and our dad where walking towards us and I tried to sober up. Quickly!

"Alright, what happened?" My dad asked and I pulled away from Zack.

"Zack got in a fight with Frankie, and I got Zack to stop and Frankie came at him and punched him so hard, Zacky got knocked out" I explained, still trying, and hopefully succeeding in sound sober.

"Oh, dear lord! Zack, you need to stop getting into brawls with Frank... and Sam, how much have you had to drink tonight? Both of you?" My dad's reaction was a hell of a better one than I would've gotten from my mother.

"We drank a full 40. Zack had more than me though" I said and wrapped my arm around Zacky's waist again, he was starting to stumble again.

"Yeah, Gary, Sam only had, maybe, a third of the bottle. She doesn't handle her liquor as well as I do, so I drank most of it." Zacky said, then grabbed his head.

My dad just nodded and then looked at Matt.

"What about you Matt?"

"I had one beer" Matt said.

"Alright... let's get Zack to the hospital then... Sammy, we'll talk later" My dad said, looking sternly at me.

I just nodded and helped Zack walk to my dad's shiny new sports car.

"Easy, baby" I said and got Zack in the seat. He laid down and I got in the front seat.

"Daddy, I'm sorry. I'm just really stressed out... School, life, Mom, Frankie's inability to not pummel my boyfriend every time he sees him... Zacky's like the only thing that's not stressing me out!" I whispered and my dad grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"It's okay sweetheart"

I smiled at him then turned my head.

"You okay Zack?" I sighed and Zack groaned in response.

"I love you" I said, guilt lacing my voice.

"I love you too" Zack said and I saw my dad smile.

"Sappy Dad Alert... It makes me so happy to hear a boy tell my little girl that he loves her..."

I giggled and then when no sarcastic comment was made, I realized that Matt wasn't in the car.

"Where's Matty?"

"He stayed behind so he could tell your mother where we went." My dad explained and Zack moaned in pain when my dad hit a bump. "Sorry Zack"

"You okay babe?" I asked.

"My fucking head hurts..."

"I know it does baby, I know" I sighed and my dad pulled into the hospital parking lot. "We're here Zack"

I sighed as my dad parked the car. I wondered how many more times we'd end up back at the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
There Stacie... oh and 44 days until A7X!!!!!!!