My Chemically Avenged Romance

Walking In A Winter Wonderland.

-Seven Months Later-

"Zack, what are you doing?" I giggled and Zack just shushed me.

I was blindfolded and Zack was leading me somewhere on a freezing cold, January, New Jersey night.

"Zachary James Baker! Where are you taking me?!"

"Just hold on a second, baby!" Zack laughed and pulled me a little further.

I huffed and he finally stopped me.

"Okay..." Zack said and took my blindfold off. What I saw was my very own winter wonderland. "Happy belated anniversary"

"Zack!" I smiled. It was honestly the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

"I know it doesn't make up for missing our actual one year anniversary, but, uh, Jimmy gave me the idea and Brian made some phone calls and so-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"I love it. I absolutely love it!"

Zack had been on tour last month and missed our one year anniversary. He called and everything, but I still wish he had been home instead... but this surprise was more than making up for it.

"Really?"

"Yes! I love it and I love you!" I smiled and kissed him again.

"You wanna check it out?" Zack smiled and I nodded and took his hand. "Okay, Brian made the snowman... it was pretty hilarious, Jimmy kept trying to stuff snow down his pants..." He started leading me up the stairs of a little cabin, "and uh, Stacie and Val set up this..."

Zack opened up the door of the little cabin. It was gorgeous! There were candles and rose petals and all that cheesy, wonderful romantic stuff. The bed was huge and inviting... then I noticed the table set up with a dinner. Zack led me over to the table. He pulled my chair out for me and I smiled and sat down.

"So, I made you an anniversary dinner... Roast chicken" Zack smiled and lifted the cover on my plate.

"You may be the most perfect boyfriend ever!" I said, dreamily.

"I know, I know" He bowed and sat down in front of me "Eat up, my love"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You fucker!" I yelled and aimed a snowball at Zacky's head. I hit him and he took me down.

He pinned my arms down and then stuffed some snow down my shirt.

"Bastard! That's freezing!" I struggled to free my arms.

"I don't think so good lookin" Zack laughed and kissed me. I finally freed my arms and wrapped them around his neck and deepened the kiss. He pulled me up then swept me up in his arms, not breaking the kiss once. He carried me up the steps, and into the little cabin. He was carrying me towards the bed when I stopped him.

"Right here... just... do it right here" I whispered and he smiled and laid me on a rug next to the fire.

I pulled him down with me and kissed him. I peeled his wet shirt off and he did the same with mine. Zack ran his fingers down my sides and I felt like my body was on fire! You'd think after a year together, we wouldn't want each other as much as we did when we first got back together... but we did. I think I wanted him more now than I did then. I just flat out loved him. That was it. I loved him and I couldn't get enough of him.

"I love you" I breathed in his ear.

"I love you too" He whispered and then my body exploded with pleasure.
♠ ♠ ♠
yummy zacky time :D