My Chemically Avenged Romance

Second Chances?

-One Month Later-

"Hey Sammy? Can we talk?" I heard Gerard voice. I was assuming that he had poked his head into my bedroom.

"Yeah" I muttered, with my head in the pillow.

Gerard walked and sat on my bed.

"Sam, why don't you just call Zack and tell him you made a mistake? You've been depressed for a month!" Gerard sighed and put his hand on my back.

"Because that'll go so well! Hey Zack! So about that whole, I'm breaking up with you thing... Just kidding!" I groaned and rolled over. My eyes widened when I saw that Gerard wasn't alone. "Frankie."

Frankie smiled and waved.

"Hi"

"Uh, hi. I didn't see, er, hear you"

"Sorry" Frankie said shorty and then stuffed his hands in his pockets. A sure sign that he was nervous.

"It's okay, uh, Gee, what are you doing here anyway?" I asked, sighing. I sat up and pulled my head up into a messy bun.

"Well I have two announcements and an offer"

"Oh-Kay..." I said, rubbing my hands over my face. "Let's hear it"

"Well, announcement number one, Frankie here, has joined My Chemical Romance" Gerard smiled.

"That's great!" I smiled back.

"Yeah huh! Announcement number two... we're going on tour!"

"Wow!" My enthusiasm was beyond forced...

"And now here's the offer... we need a tour manager... and I know that you have school, but-"

"I'm in!" I smiled.

"Really? What about school?" Gee asked, confused, yet excited.

"I've been looking for a reason to drop out anyway... and now that Zack and I are... uh I won't be going on tour with Avenged anymore, I'm free to help you guys out." I explained. I was unable to say that Zacky and I where broken up.

"Are you sure?" Gerard asked.

"Positive!" I smiled.

"Awesome! So the tour starts in about a week, so..."

"I'll be there" I cut Gee off.

"Alright! I'll see you in a couple of days then. Uh, Frankie, you ready to-" I cut Gerard off again.

"Um, actually, Frankie, can I talk to you?"

"Oh, um, yeah, okay" Frankie's voice was really quiet.

"Then I'll just leave you two alone..." Gerard said, hugged me quickly, then left the room.

"So how have you been?" I asked him, still sitting on my bed.

"Pretty good, I guess... I haven't seen you in a while... since, uh, Pencey's last show." Frankie said, his hands still in his pockets.

"Yeah I know... Zack and I got in a fight about that and then that went on for like, three months. So, yeah..."

"Yeah"

"Okay. This is really awkward..." I sighed.

"Very... look, Sam, I'm really sorry about everything. Jamia, all the brawls... just everything. I'm really sorry." Frankie sighed and I stood up.

I walked over to him and then hugged him, taking him by surprise.

"I missed you." I whispered in his ear.

"I missed you too" Frankie whispered back.

I pulled away and stared at him... and before I knew what I was doing, I was kissing him. He responded enthusiastically. I pulled him away from the wall and pushed him onto my bed. We pulled each others clothes off and then my body felt that familiar sense of pleasure and I closed my eyes... and it wasn't Frankie I saw above me... it was Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
43 DAYS TIL AVENGED AND IM SO EXCITED!!! Tomorrow is ZV's birthday too!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO!!