My Chemically Avenged Romance

Happy Birthday!

-Four Months Later- (Sam and Matt's 21st Birthday)

"Happy birthday twins!" Jimmy said, raising his glass in the air.

"Happy birthday Sam and Matt!" Everyone yelled and then downed their drinks.

"Thank you guys!" Matt and I said together.

"Weird twin talking!" Brian laughed, and we flipped him off.

Matt and I downed our shots and Matt stood up.

"So I need to make an announcement! Starting in three days... A7X is going on tour with My Chemical Romance, for...two months!"

"What?!" I was shocked!

"Yeah, Gee an I talked about it, Eyeball okay-ed it..." Matt said, handing me another shot.

"Shouldn't have you and Gerard ran this by Val and I? We're your tour managers!" I didn't take the shot.

"Why are you acting like this? I thought you'd be happy..." Matt said, sitting down.

"Why would I be happy about being stuck on tour with my two ex boyfriends, who despise each other, for two months Matthew?!" I was trying to keep my voice down.

"Sam, you can just avoid them if you want! Please! We really want to do it!" Matt sighed. He was pleading with me.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and then scanned the table. I turned to Val, "Vally, why aren't Bri and Stac sitting together?"

"Oh, Stacie didn't tell you? She and Brian broke up! Apparently, your cousin Mikey has a thing for her and Brian has feelings for someone else, but he won't say who." Val sighed, sadly.

"Oh" Was all I managed to say. My stomach had just sunk.

Brian has a thing for someone else?! My mind went back to the night I broke up with Zack. Zack had told me that Brian wanted me. Oh God! What it Brian broke up with Stacie because I'm single?! Maybe I'd get lucky and Stacie will have broken up with Brian because of Mikey. Zack brought me out of my thoughts.

"Sammy?"

"Hi!"

"Um, I just wanted to give you this," he handed me a box, "and say happy birthday" Zack smiled and my heart fluttered.

"Zack, you didn't have to get me anything..."

"It was my moms, she just gave it to me to give to you... I, uh, I don't really have any money, so..."

I smiled and opened the box... inside was a gorgeous diamond tennis bracelet! It was slightly worn, but it was still beautiful!

"Zacky, oh my God! It's beautiful!"

"Really?" Zacky smiled, wide.

"Really! I love it!" I said and stood up and hugged him tightly. Once I let go, I smiled, "Let me buy you a drink! Being 21 is fun!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to be even more drunk at this moment than I had ever been in my entire life! I had tried Absinthe for the first time, thanks to Brian, and Zack and I had downed at least seven shots of Jack Daniels.

"I've missed you so much Zacky... I'm so lonely and depressed" I slurred, my arms wrapped around Zack's neck.

"I've missed you more Sammy... you're the best thing that's ever happened to me!" Zacky slurred.

"Samesies! I still love you Zacky" I sighed and took another JD shot.

Zack turned his head towards me and smiled drunkenly.

"I still love you too"

And then I kissed him. We where at a hotel bar and everyone was looking at us. Zack broke the kiss and smiled.

"Don't you have a room here?"

"Yeeeeeeeep... my daaaaaddy is paying for it" I giggled.

"I think we should go up to it" Zack's face was really close to mine, so I kissed him again.

"I think so too"

I was about to leave with Zack when I saw one of my friends looking really sad. A really dirty idea popped into my mind. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

"Come with us" I slurred.

He just nodded and when Zack saw me dragging my friend behind me, he furrowed his brow.

"What are you doing?" Zack asked, really slurring his words.

"I have an idea..." I winked and Zacky just shrugged then pushed me into the elevator, and I pulled my friend in with us. Zack pushed me up against the wall of the elevator, slipped his hands under my shirt and kissed me. I move my head so Zack was kissing my neck. I looked at my friend and smiled.

"Come here"

He came over to me and Zack and I pulled his head towards mine and I kissed him.

What the hell.. It's my fucking birthday!
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SEXIEST MAN ON THE PLANET!! MR. ZACHARY JAMES BAKER!!!!