My Chemically Avenged Romance

Jimmy's Suspicions.

-Two Weeks Later-
-Matt's POV-

I never understood why I would get up early and have breakfast with Jimmy once a week. I guess somethings aren't meant to understand.

"So, how's your sister holding up with both Frank and Zack being around her, like, everyday?" Jimmy laughed.

"Pretty good, I think" I sighed and took a bite of my pancake.

"Hmm, have you noticed, though, how happy she seems? Though it's only when we're all together... and uh, yesterday morning, I hugged her and she fucking reeked of sex... I think she's doing someone on this tour..." Jimmy said, leaning back in his chair.

"Yeah? Who?" I rolled my eyes.

"I have a list... 1. Zack, obviously, 2. Frank, and 3. Jason Berry..."

"Who do you think it is?" I laughed. I might as well get a good laugh this morning.

"Well personally, I think it's Zack... do you disagree?" Jimmy asked, and stuffed toast in his mouth.

"I don't really care... Jimmy, It's Sam's life and if she's sleeping with Zack then great! Maybe they'll get back together and stop being so fucking depressed. If she's sleeping with Frank, then that'll suck for Zack... not to mention I won't be too happy about it. But I can honestly tell you that there is no way in hell she's sleeping with Jason... she loves him like a brother, man." I explained.

"I still think it's Zack..." Jimmy muttered.

"Of course you do..." I laughed and ate more of my breakfast. I heard the door of the diner ding and Jimmy's eyes went wide, so I turned and looked. Sam and Zack had just walked in, arm in arm... giggling.

"Yo! Sam! Zack!" Jimmy yelled before I could tell him not to.

Sam's eyes went huge when she saw us, but then she smiled and walked over to us.
--------------------------------------------------------------
-Sam's POV-

I was most definitely not expecting to see my brother and Jimmy here. I groaned on the inside, unhooked my arm from Zack's arm, forced a smile and started walking towards their table.

"Hey hey Twinny Boo!"

"Hi Sam... Zack... what are you two doing here? Together." Matt asked, his eyebrows raised.

"Uhm, we just ran into each other this morning and we decided to hang out... so here we are... having breakfast" I said, quickly.

"Oh, you guys wanna join us?" Jimmy asked, a smile playing on his lips.

"Uh, sure, yeah" I sighed and slid in next to Matt on the booth.

"So Sammy Wammy... Jimmy said that you smelt like sex yesterday..." Matt said, draping his arm over my shoulders.

"Really?" I asked, nerves building up in my body.

"Yeah, so who's the lucky guy?" Jimmy smiled.

"No one... I haven't had sex since like a month and a half ago with Frankie." I rolled my eyes and then realized what I had just said.

"What?!" Zack said, his eyes had gone extremely wide.

"Uhm... it was a one time thing... I was depressed and he was there. I told him it wasn't going to happen again." I explained, trying to save my ass. I would tell Zack about imagining Frankie was him later on when we where alone.

"Ha! I knew it!" Matt smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, slightly glaring at him.

"Frankie left your bedroom with the biggest fucking smile on his face and I just knew it... it was all over his face!" Matt laughed.

"Um, it was a mistake... It shouldn't have happened and it'll never happen again. I don't want him like that anymore." I muttered. It was clear that I was uncomfortable.

"Okay, okay!" Matt said, then put his lips to my ear, "I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable, Sammy"

I nodded at him and then sighed,

"Uhm, you know what, I need to go shopping! So, Zack, I'll spare you of that and I'll just take Stacie and Val... So... I'll see you guys later" And I hustled out of the diner.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Zack's POV-

Was I upset that Sam had slept with Frank? Yes. Did I have the right to be upset? No. We where broken up and technically, we're not even back together...well, yet.

I noticed Matt waving his hand in front of my face and I snapped out of my thoughts,

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to ask you a question..." Matt said, a smirk on his face.

"Shoot." I said, placing my hands on the table.

"Are you banging my sister?" Matt asked me and I was severely taken aback.

"No way, man! We're trying out just, uh, being friends... we're not-" Matt cut me off.

"Alright... I was just asking Zack..."

I just nodded and a wave of guilt swept over me.

Eventually Sam and I where going to get caught.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you it would be longer :{D