My Chemically Avenged Romance

Surprise!

-February 2004-

"Frankie? Are you sure you're okay, baby?" I asked for the third time. He had been shaky and nervous all throughout dinner. Frankie had taken me out for Valentines Day.

"Uh, yeah, yeah I'm fine... how's your food?" Frankie asked, his voice was pretty pitchy.

"It's great..." I smiled and Frankie shifted in his seat a bit.

"I can't take it anymore! Sam, I have to ask you a question" Frankie said, quickly and suddenly.

"Oh, okay... what's up Frankie?" I asked, a little scared.

"Uhm... okay... Sammy, I love you and I know we've only been back together for, like, ten months, but I can't see myself living without you... so what I'm getting at is," Frankie got down on one knee and my eyes went wide. Everyone in the restaurant was looking at us, "Samantha Marie Sanders, I love you more than anyone or anything on the planet and this is the way I'm going to prove it to you... Sammy, will you marry me?"

I froze. Was he seriously asking me to marry him right now? My mind was completely blank... I couldn't find any words to say... except one.

"Yes"

Frankie's face lit up and he slipped the ring on my finger and then kissed me.

"I love you" Frankie smiled.

"I love you too Frankie"

I was getting married. I was really happy. So why did my mind just flash to Zack?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short yeah i know.