My Chemically Avenged Romance

Warped Tour COMMENCE! Part 1

-June 2004-

"Warped Tour! Warped Tour! Warped Tour!" I sang with Stacie as My Chemical Romance's bus pulled into the lot for the first show of the 2004 Warped Tour in hot, Houston, Texas.

"I'm so excited! We're gonna see Matt and the boys!" I giggled.

"I know! I'm so excited too!" Stacie laughed and the bus parked and we both bolted off of it. "Hey can I tell you something? Will you promise not to tell anyone else?"

"Of course you can!" I giggled and my eyes searched for any sign of A7X.

"Uhm... Mikey, uh, Mikey said someone else's name during sex..." Stacie basically whispered.

"What?! Who's?!" I yelled, temporarily abandoning my search for A7X.

"Jason Berry's" Stacie sighed.

My jaw dropped.

"Mikey? My cousin Mikey, said Jason Berry's name during sex? He said a guys name?!"

Stacie just nodded.

"That's not all, when I called him out on it, he totally denied it and I was like 'Michael, you didn't say Stacie, you said Jason... those two names don't sound anything alike!' and he just stood there... and he tired to get me to let him put it in my bum."

"Are you kidding me?! Do you think he might be-" Stacie cut me off.

"I don't know... maybe"

"Wow" I said and right as Stacie was about to speak I finally spotted my brother.

"Matt!" I screamed and ran towards him.

I saw his face light up and he held his arms out. I jumped into them.

"Sam! God, I've missed you!" Matt smiled and held on to me, as tightly as he could.

"I missed you more!" I laughed and he let go of me.

"Let's see it" He said.

"See what?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"The ring!" Matt laughed.

I laughed too and showed him my left hand.

"Pretty" Matt smiled.

I just laughed again and hugged him again.

"So, how-" I was drowned out by Brian yelling on the bus.

"Well if you don't want to be here, then fucking leave!"

"Maybe I will Brian!" A woman yelled back and I realized it was Michelle, Val's sister. She stormed off the bus and Brian came stomping after her.

"Good fucking riddance!" Brian yelled and then noticed Stacie and I. He smiled really big.

"Hi guys!"

"Brian!" I yelled and then hugged him, tightly.

He laughed and I let him go. His gaze moved to Stacie, for just a moment, and then he trudged back onto the bus.

"So what the hell was that?" I asked Matt, who rolled his eyes.

"Brian started sleeping with Michelle after Christmas and they're just, uh, not a good match... Bri's been miserable since the end of the tour with My Chem..." Matt explained and Stacie looked a bit depressed.

"Oh. Wow... So! How is V-" I stopped mid sentence.

Zack had just walked off of the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH! And yeah, let me claifiy! I love Mikey and I know hes not gay, but it's my story so :P hahaha OH! And I like Michelle too, so no offence to her, but I love my Twinny more :D