My Chemically Avenged Romance

Talking It Out.

-One Week Later-

So Zack was still not talking to me… and Val and Stacie had had enough. They where going to talk to him. All I could do was sit there and wait.

------------------------------------------------------------------

-Stacie’s POV-

This whole ‘Zack hating Frank for asking Sam to marry him and then taking it all out on Sam’ thing was getting extremely idiotic! Zack refused to speak to Sam and Sam made it absolutely clear that all she wanted was for Zack to talk to her. I would never say it to Sam’s face, but I kind of think she’s making a mistake in marrying Frankie… She belongs with Zack. I did have an ulterior motive for helping Sammy… it kept my mind off of Brian and Mikey. Every time I saw Brian my heart would beat faster or it would just skip a beat altogether. I missed him… terribly. Mikey, on the other hand, was a totally different situation. I didn’t want to tell Sam this, but I was really starting to think that Mikey might be gay. I kept catching him checking out A7X’s drum tech, Jason Berry, and every time he did it and I called him out on it… he refused to acknowledge it. Val running over to me brought me back to reality.

“So I’ve got twenty minutes until I have to set up the merch booth… so let’s do this!”

“Where is he? The bus?” I asked Val.

“Yep” Val nodded and we walked to the bus.

Once we got there, Val knocked on the bus door and Brian answered, shirtless, and I felt my heart flutter.

“Hey Val, uh, Stacie… how can I help you two?” Brian asked.

“We need to talk to Zack” Val said, and pushed Brian out of the way and stormed on the bus. I followed her with my head down. I felt Brian’s eyes on me and I shivered.

“Zack!” Val yelled and he slid out of his bunk, also shirtless. I knew Sammy would’ve died if she saw that he was not only shirtless… but also in his boxers too.

“What’s up?” He asked… he looked like he had been crying. I made a mental note to tell Sammy.

“We have to talk!” Val said and pushed Zack into the backroom of the bus.

“What’s going on?” Zack asked.

“Zachary, you need to talk to Sam!” Val snapped.

“No.” Zack muttered, looking down at the floor.

“Zachary… you’re being stupid! Just talk to her! She really misses you!” I sighed and he looked up. “She’s been really sad since the end of the tour… she hides it really well from Frank, but I hear her crying at night. Why won’t you just talk to her?”

“Because I don’t want to!” Zack muttered.

“That’s not the real reason, Zack!” Val sighed, “Come on, tell us the truth!”

Zack sighed and then stayed silent for a few minutes. He then sighed again and spoke.

“I miss her. I love her. I wish I had her and I was afraid that if I talked to her… I was going to tell her all of that. Now that she’s with Iero and they’re getting… married, I think I want to tell her… and when I punched Iero, that was my way of telling him that I’m not giving her up without a fight!” Zack sad.

“Zack, you need to tell Sam all this… in fact I have an idea!” I smiled, deviously.

Zack just looked at me… but Val seemed to catch on to what I was thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
39 days until Avenged Sevenfold!!!