My Chemically Avenged Romance

That's What You Get For Waking Up In Vegas

I was still staring at the marriage license. I married Zack... I fucking married Zack! I threw the license down on to the floor and I stormed over to the bunks. I ripped the curtain open on Zack's bunk. He was passed out and I slapped him as hard as I could across the face and he shot up.

"What the fuck!" Zack yelped and then saw me standing next to his bunk. He smiled, "Why hello Mrs. Baker!"

My eyes were huge! He remembered?! How the fuck did he remember?!

"How did you- How the fuck do you remember what happened?!" I asked, furiously.

"I, uh, I might not have been as drunk as you thought I was..." Zack muttered.

"What the fuck do you mean you 'might not have been as drunk as I thought you were' Zachary?!" I screamed.

"I only had four beers"

I slapped him even harder than I slapped him before.

"I-I-I'm so fucking pissed at you right now! I can't believe you wo- Oh. My. God. We had sex!" I screamed.

"Dear Lord, Sammy, shut up!" I heard Stacie's voice behind me and I spun around.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I asked, completely shocked.

"Brian and I got back together... what the fuck is wrong with you Sammy?!" Stacie said, holding her head.

"Well, let's see... Zachary here, got me fucking drunk, fucked me, then fucking married me!" I yelled, I had every right to be fucking pissed off in my mind.

"Shut up Sam" I heard Brian mutter and then saw Stacie smirk at Zack.

"What the fuck are you smirking about?" I snapped.

"The fact that Bri and I got back together." Stacie smiled and I rolled my eyes and turned back to Zack.

"You know your ass is signing the annulment papers I'm about to have my father draw up, right fucker?" I shot.

"Sammy, why can't you just give me a chance to be a fucking good husband... you're so afraid of hurting Frank that you can't let yourself be happy and you fucking hate the fact that I make you happier than Frank does!" Zack sighed.

"Hmm... Why can't I give you a chance? Let's see, maybe because yesterday I was engaged to Frankie and now today I'm fucking married to you!" I yelled ignoring the shots he had just taken at Frank and I's relationship, "Fuck... Frankie! He can't know about this! We're getting this thing fucking annulled and I'm going back to be engaged to Frankie!" I screamed.

"You're only with him because you think he's the safe choice, you're risking less if you're with him... because if you lost him, it wouldn't hurt you as badly as losing me would... but you're forgetting that he hurt you... Sure, I did too, but I made up for it... what the fuck has he done besides write pissed off, bitter ex, songs about you?!" Zack snapped.

I just glared at him then stormed off the bus, pulling Matt off with me.We got outside and the sun immediately burned my eyes.

"Fuck!" I yelled and Matt quickly handed me his aviators, "Thank you"

"No problem" Matt smiled.

"So why the hell didn't you stop me... isn't that your job as my 'big brother'? To stop me from doing stupid shit?" I groaned.

"It is, but none of us knew where you and Zack had gone" Matt sighed, "But, wow, your ring is really pretty"

I looked at my left hand and found myself smiling. Right above the engagement ring Frankie had given me, was a beautiful white gold wedding band. I was admiring it and then I remembered how pissed off I was. I took it off and shoved it in my pocket.

"Matt can I use your phone? Mine's on My Chem's bus and I can't go on there and get it, because if I see Frankie, I might fucking break down" I sighed and Matt just nodded then pulled his phone out of his pocket, He handed it to me and I sighed again. "Thanks Matty"

"You're welcome" Matt said, kissed my forehead, then walked back onto the bus.

This was going to be a long fucking day.

-------------------------------------------------------

-Matt's POV-

I walked back onto the bus to find Stacie and Zack highfiving.

"I had a feeling you two were plotting something when I saw you two putting your heads together with Val..." I chuckled and Stacie smiled.

"Sammy belongs with Zack" Stacie said as Brian wrapped his arms around her chest.

I nodded in agreeance.

"I know she does... but she doesn't see it right now... I mean, she's on the phone with our dad right now... our dad, the lawyer."

Zack's face fell. It was obvious that he didn't want this marriage annulled and I felt for him. I really did. I want my sister to be happy... and I knew Frank made her happy... but I had never seen her as happy with him as I had seen her with Zack.

I just wish Sam would see that.
♠ ♠ ♠
37 Days until A7X!!!!!!!!