My Chemically Avenged Romance

Porta Potty Party.

-One Month Later-

"Yow know I can't help but remember the last time we were in this situation..." Stacie said as she held my hair back while I emptied the entire contents of my stomach into a porta potty.

"Don't remind me..." I groaned, pulling my head up, "How much longer?"

"Two more minutes." Stacie said, checking her watch.

"Longest two more minutes of my life!" I muttered as I stood up.

"I know hon." Stacie said soothingly.

I sighed and glanced at the three pregnancy tests on the seat of the porta potty. I had been impossible for me, Val or Stacie to go buy them without Frankie, Matt or Brian noticing and asking questions... so, after I swore him to secrecy, Mikey went out to like a CVS and bought me three tests.

"How's it goin'?" Val asked, knocking on the door.

"We've got two, oh, now one more minute" Stacie said, opening the door for Val.

It was pretty cramped in the porta potty now.

"So have you been thinking about-" Val started to ask me.

"Neither of them wore one" I answered, before she could finish her question.

"Oh... shit" Val said and then Stacie's watch started beeping.

My heart beat sped up significantly and my breath was coming out in short gasps. I looked down at the three tests. My stomach sank.

I was pregnant.

"Holy shit" Val and Stacie said, peering down over my shoulders.

I just nodded, unable to speak at all.

"Well, now that we've solved this... we've got to figure out if this is Baby Baker or Baby Iero." Stacie sighed.

Shit.

"Okay, we need to get the fuck out of this porta potty!" I said, feeling nauseous.

I pushed Stacie out of the porta potty and Val followed, laughing, then I walked out and walked straight into someone.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" He said, holding on to my arms, steadying me.

"Oh, it's okay, I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing." I said, noticing that Stacie and Val had abandoned me. I hadn't even looked at the guy I had walked into.

But when I did... I looked up into the prettiest brown eyes I had ever seen. I was suddenly breathless.

"Uh, um..." Was all I managed to get out.

He smiled at me and held out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Quinn Allman."

I let out a shaky, breathy laugh. I took his hand and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Quinn, I'm Sam Sanders."

"Oh! Aren't you M.Shadows' sister?" Quinn asked.

"Uh, yeah, how did you know that?" I asked, confused.

"Uhm, you look just like him..." Quinn laughed, pointing out the obvious.

"Oh, yeah... we're, uh, twins" I smiled.

"I can see that... except your eyes are different colors." Quinn smiled at me and I blushed... hard.

"Uhm... yep. Matt's eyes are hazel, he gets them from our dad and I get my blue from our mom."

Quinn smiled and went to say something else when I heard Stacie and Val yelling.

"It's not mine! It's hers!" I looked over and saw them throwing my pregnancy tests at each other... and then I saw my brother. He managed to grab one of the tests as it was flying in the air. I noticed he was speaking but I couldn't make out what he was saying, except for the last word... which he yelled,

"Pregnant?!"

"Uh, Quinn, I've gotta go!" I said quickly and ran over to my brother. Once I got over there I glared at Val and Stacie.

"Way to tell my brother that I'm pregnant!"

"You're what?!" Matt yelled, his eyes extremely wide.

"Um, n-n-nothing" I said quickly, then tried to run. Then Jimmy came out of nowhere and stopped me.

"Where you going preggo?" Jimmy laughed.

"Nowhere!" I gasped and Matt pulled me back over to were we were originally standing.

"Tell me who got you pregnant..." Matt ordered.

You'd think my brother would've realized a lot sooner that there where two potential fathers.

"Uh, I don't know" I muttered and Stacie piped up.

"Yeah you do! It's either Zack or Frankie!"

"You are not helping the situation!" Val snapped and lightly smacked Stacie on the back of the head.

"Zack Baker?! He's a fucking dead man!" Matt yelled. He began to walk away and I started to panic.

"Jump on him!" Val yelled and her and Stacie charged at him, then tackled him to the hard ground.

"What the fuck?! Get off of me!" Matt yelled trying to get them off of him.

"No! You're going to kill Zack!" Stacie said and I walked over.

"Matty, I want to be the one who tells both of them!" I sighed and he calmed down enough that Stacie and Val climbed off of him.

"How is this even possible?!" Matt asked, and buried his head in my neck. He was frustrated.

"I slept with Frankie the morning of the forth and then with Zack in the late afternoon. Neither of them wore a condom... Frankie, I don't why he didn't... but I asked Zack not to... I remember very little from that night, but what I do remember. I asked Zack not to wear a condom because Frankie always did and I didn't like it... I was drunk" I explained.

"He should've known fucking better! You where drunk and you didn't know what you where saying! He should've worn a condom... and you should know fucking better than to get fucking drunk with Zack! This shit was bound to happen and now everyone is gonna look at you like you're some kind of fucking whore!" Matt yelled, "And by the way, stay the fuck away from Quinn Allman!"

"What?! Why?!" I asked, completely taken aback.

"Him and his band are bad news... just stay the fuck away from them!" Matt snapped and stomped away, Val following close behind him.

"You okay?" Stacie asked me.

"Yeah..." I had just spotted Quinn again, so I called out to him. "Hey Quinn!"

He smiled and ran over.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a cell phone?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Yeah..."

"Lemme have it" I said and he handed it to me.

I put my number into it and handed it back to him.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"Call me sometime... we'll hang!"

He nodded and smiled huge.

I linked my arm with Stacie's and we walked away.

"What the hell are you doing?" Stacie asked, her eyes wide as she just looked at the smirk on my face.

"When I tell Frankie and Zacky about this baby... Quinn's gonna be the only option I have left."

"You know that's not gonna happen... Frankie and Zack both love you..." Stacie tried to reassure me.

It didn't work. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I was fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you something huge was gonna happen...

And the Quinn stuff... well... let's just say he'll be back.