My Chemically Avenged Romance

Honest Drunk.

-Two Days Later-

"More booze!" Stacie yelled and Brian poured more beer into her cup. "Yay!"

Stacie was wasted. Everyone was wasted, except me.

"Sammy dear, why aren't you drinking?" Gerard asked me.

"Just don't feel like it Gee." I smiled.

Gerard frowned and pressed his drink to my lips.

"But, you're always in the mood to drink!" Gerard whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Not tonight Gerard."

Gerard just pouted and walked over to Mikey. I sat alone, on the ground, a water in my hand. Frankie sat down next to me.

"Hello fiance!" Frankie smiled and laid his head down in my lap.

"Hi Frankie" I smiled, not really all that happy to see him.

He smiled at me and then sat up and downed his beer.

"Okay... I love you, bye"

"Love you too" I muttered and he stood up and walked away. That was really weird.

"Saaaammy!" Stacie slurred and sat down on my lap.

"Staaacie!" I laughed and she smiled.

"So guess what!"

"What?" I asked, smiling at my very drunk best friend.

She lowered her voice to a whisper.

"I'm the one who told Zacky to take you to a little Vegas chapel and marry you"

Before I could respond, Stacie kissed my cheek, stood up and skipped over to Brian, screaming,

"Bri Bri! I love you!"

I was pissed. Why the fuck would she do something like that?! I didn't have much time to be angry because I spotted Zack walking over to me.

"Hey Sammyroo" He smiled and plopped down on the ground next to me.

"Hi Zackaroo..."

He tilted his head and frowned at me.

"Why are you sad?" He was borderline drunk. He was still in his right mind though.

"Just have a lot on my mind" I sighed and he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Tell Zacky what's wrong."

"How much of this conversation are you going to remember tomorrow morning?" I asked, cocking my head to the side so I could see him.

"Probably none of it..." Zack laughed.

"Okay then... I'm pregnant."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Next Morning-

"Stacie get up!" I yelled and she groaned and cuddled into Brian. "Stacie Lynn Toro get your ass up!"

Oh yeah, Stacie is Ray's sister. I always seem to forget that they're brother and sister.

"Why do I need to get my ass up Samantha Marie Sanders?" Stacie asked, still not moving.

"Because I wanna know why you thought it was a good idea to convince Zack that he should trick me into a shotgun wedding" I snapped. That woke her up.

"How did you find out about that?" She asked, sitting up and looking at me with wide eyes.

"Your drunk ass told me!"

"Fuck" She muttered and jumped out of Brian's bunk. "Sammy, I'm so sorry... I just... You and Zack belong together and I hate that you're not with him, so I set it up so that you and Zack would get drunk together and... you know the rest."

"You better run before I kill you!" I yelled and Stacie booked it and ran out of Avenged bus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Stacie's POV-

I hated being such a honest drunk! Now I'm running, half naked, past a bunch of guys who's eyes where bugging out of their heads. I ran to the My Chemical Romance bus and saw Frankie.

"Frankie! Save me!" I yelled and Frankie laughed.

"Why?"

"Because I got drunk and told Sammy that I'm the reason her and Zack got married in Vegas!" Then I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"What!" Frankie yelled.

Oops.
♠ ♠ ♠
BAD STACIE!!!