My Chemically Avenged Romance

Dropping The Bomb.

"Were you even planning on fucking telling me that you fucking married Zack?!" Frankie screamed at me.

He'd been yelling at me for the last twenty minutes.

"Frankie, it was a four day long marriage!" I said, with my head down.

"I don't care if it was a four minute marriage, you still should've fucking told me!" Frankie roared, and I thought I heard the door of the bus open.

"Frankie, I just didn't want you to get hurt!" I felt tears filling up in my eyes.

"Too fucking late for that-" He got cut off.

"Leave her the fuck alone Iero!"

My head snapped up and I saw Zack, looking angrier than I had ever seen him.

"Zacky, what are you-" Before I could finish my sentence Frankie had charged at Zack. He took him down and punched him in the face.

"Stop it!" I yelled, but didn't dare try and pull them apart.

They didn't listen and Zack retaliated with a stiff punch to Frankie's jaw.

"Guys! Enough! Okay I get it! You both love me!" I yelled and they just continued to try and hit each other, so I screamed, "I'm fucking pregnant!"

They stopped what they were doing immediately.

"What?!" They both said at the same time.

"I'm pregnant." I said again.

"Is it mine?" They asked at the same time, then looked at each other. "What the fuck do you mean?"

"I slept with both of you on the same day... So... I don't know which one of you is the father." I whispered.

Frankie was infuriated! He just glared at me.

"You fucking whore! I can't believe you would do this to me... and with him!" Frankie screamed and I had to step in front of Zack to stop him from hitting Frankie again.

"Frankie, I was fucking drunk! I didn't know what I was doing!" I was about to cry. Frankie's words had stung.

"That's always the fucking excuse! I can't even fucking look at you right now!" Frankie screamed in my face then stormed off the bus.

I finally let myself cry and Zack wrapped his arms around me.

"How far along are you?"

"A month..." I sobbed.

"When can we find out who's baby it is?" Zack said, putting his chin on the top of my head.

"Three or four months? I don't know!" I cried and held on tighter to Zack.

"I remember you telling me about the baby last night." Zack whispered.

"You d-d-do?" I was trying to calm myself down.

"Yeah... it's the only thing I remember..."

I sighed and put my head on his chest. This was so fucked up. I was engaged to Frankie, and before this tour, really happy, but now... Zack was my ex-husband and I was pregnant with a baby who's daddy, I hoped, would be Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's on the short side, but I really couldn't think of much to put into this one.