My Chemically Avenged Romance

Fallout.

To say that Frankie was pissed would be an understatement. After he punched the wall, he cursed, then stormed upstairs into our bedroom. I sighed and looked at Zack.

"Congrats Daddy" I smiled lightly.

"Thanks." He smiled back at me.

I nodded then went after Frankie. I got up the stairs with limited difficulty then I tried to open the door to our bedroom. He had locked me out.

"Frankie? Can you let me in? I want to talk to you!" I asked, leaning my head against the door.

Silence.

"Frankie, please! I just wanna talk!" I begged.

I heard the lock click and I pushed the door open. He had trashed our room. I couldn't be mad at him though... I knew what he was going through.

"Frankie?" I whispered and he sighed and looked up at me.

"Yeah?"

"I'm really sorry."

"It's not your fault that Baker can't keep it in his pants around you." Frankie was furious. His words where intended to hurt, and they did.

"I, uh, it was alcohol induced..." I muttered, looking down at my hands. I watched my engagement ring sparkle and I sighed.

"Is that what you're going to tell him when he's older? When he asks you why you and Zack had him... are you gonna tell him that he was made out of love? Or because you got drunk and wanted to fuck his daddy!" Frankie yelled.

"You might not want to hear this Frankie, but I love Zack... I always will. He's very special to me and I thought you understood that!" I was still looking down.

"Well, you know what?! I don't! I don't understand why you still even give a shit about that little motherfucker! All he does is fucking pine for you and you do absolutely nothing to discourage it! What is it Sam? Do you like attention? Or is it because you're getting attention from Zack, that you're so quick to drop your panties when he looks at you the right way?!" Frankie yelled and I was so hurt. I started crying and Frankie seemed to soften up, "I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that. I've just been so... angry"

"I know you have been... and I understand... but Frankie..." I was crying too hard to finish my sentence.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know why I keep doing this! I don't know why I keep screaming at you! I love you and I'm doing a shitty job at showing you!" Frankie moaned and threw himself down on our bed.

"Frankie... it's okay. If I were in your place I'd be fucking pissed off too! It's okay... I get it." I said softly and sat down on the bed next to him.

"I'm such a fucking prick!" He groaned, putting his head in his hands.

"I can't disagree with that..." I smiled and Frankie chuckled.

"I really am sorry"

"I know you are..." I smiled and then climbed on top of him. I placed a kiss on his lips and he smiled.

"So we're staying together?" He asked.

"What made you think I was going anywhere?" I smirked.

"Can I not answer that question for fear of ruining the first moment we've had in a long time?" Frankie smiled and I just nodded.

I kissed him again and this time, he really kissed me back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, Frankie's sorry... but how long is he gonna be all regretful and nice???? DUN DUN DUN