My Chemically Avenged Romance

Merry ***ing Christmas, I Hate You. Pt.2

I hated my life at the moment. I really, truely hated my fucking life!

"So how's school?" Zacky had been trying to talk to me for the last twenty minutes.

"Fantastic" I muttered through gritted teeth.

"That's great... uh, so Matt told me you're dating Iero still..." He continued.

"Yeah"

"Oh... how long has it been now?"

"Seven months" I said, glaring at the gigantic Christmas tree in my living room. My Christmas was ruined and I fucking hated that tree now.

"Wow! That's longer than I thought you'd last" Zacky chuckled.

"Hmm" I was pretending to be completely uninterested in every word that came out of his mouth.

"So, how's-" He was cut off by my new hero, Lexi.

"Sam. Phone. It's Frankie"

I lit up like the very Christmas tree that I wanted to burn to the ground and Lexi handed me the phone.

"Hi baby!" I smiled and Zacky shifted next to me.

"Merry Christmas my love" Frankie laughed on the other line.

"Aw, Merry Christmas to you too Frankie"

"So what time am I meeting you at Gee and Mikey's?" He asked.

"How about... five minutes?" I said, quickly.

"I was thinking more like... an hour" He giggled.

"Ugh! FIne! I'll see you in an hour then..." I groaned and Zacky looked at me, confused.

"I'll be counting the seconds baby" Frankie chuckled.

"You better" I giggled, trying to ignore Zacky.

"Yes ma'am... I love you." Frankie laughed again.

"I love you too Fank Anthony" I saw Zacky scowl and I smiled on the inside.

"Bye babe" He said.

"Bye sexy" We both started laughng, said goodbye once more and finally hung up.

I put the phone down and Zacky cleared his throat.

"So, before we where interrupted (I rolled my eyes on the inside) I was gonna ask you about Frank's band, uh, Pansy something-" I cut him off.

"Pencey Prep"

"What about Pencey Prep?" My brother, who had just walked into the room, asked.

"I was asking Sam how they where doing..." Zacky said, looking at me.

"They're doing great... they just signed to Eyeball and they're doing an album soon..." I said, proudly.

"Wow! So is Frank, like, the lead singer or-" Zacky seemed genuinely interrested in Frankie's band.

"Yeah. He also plays rhythm guitar... he's an incrediable guitarist" I smirked.

"Is that so? Well I'm assuming that Matt told you that he asked me to join Avenged Sevenfold..." Zacky smiled, looking from my brother to me and vice versa.

"No. He didn't tell me that actually." I was glaring daggers at Matt. I was going to murder him in his sleep!

"Oh, well, I said yes, of course" Zacky laughed.

"Of course you did." My laugh was as fake as Zacky's personality. "Matthew, can I see you in the kitchen?"

"Uh... no actually. I've gotta go pick up Val. I'll see you at Auntie Donna's." He smirked and I wanted nothing more then for our twin telepathy to kick in, so I could cuss him out telepathically.

"Okay" I sneered, but managed to cover it with false kindness.

"See ya Zack" Matt laughed.

"Yeah, bye Matt" Zacky said, he had been talking to Lexy while Matt had been talking to me.

Matt smirked once more at me and then he left the room.

"So anyway, Lexi, Matt asked me to tell you he'll call you as soon as he gets a minute" Zacky smiled at my sister.

"Wait... Matt? As in your brother?" I asked, looking pointedly at Zacky.

"Yeah... Matt Baker.. we've been dating" Lexi said quickly.

I stared at her, my jaw slighlty hanging. I mouthed wordlessly at her, before tuning on my heel and stomping up the stairs.

"I'll go" Kelly sighed.

She opened my bedroom door and sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Is there some kind of family wide conspiracy against me?" I groaned.

"No... why would you think that?" Kelly laughed.

"Mom knew Zacky was gonna "randomly" show up! Matthew, my lovely twin brother, put Zacky in his band and now Lexi is dating Zacky's brother. What the fuck is going on with this family?!" I asked, running my hands over my face.

"Don't you think you're overreacting, Sam?"

"No... I don't thi- I'm gonna take a shower... I've gotta meet Frankie in a half an hour" I started walking towards my bathroom.

"Sammy" Kelly said suddenly.

"What?" I sighed, turning to face her.

"What is this thing with Zack? You become a different person around him... you go cold"

I looked down at my rug and felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Zacky Baker broke my heart"

I turned quickly, ran into my bathroom and sammed the door behind me.

I looked in the mirror and started bawling.

I officially hate Christmas.