My Chemically Avenged Romance

Caught... Wait?

Zack and I jumped apart.

"Stacie, Oh my God! Don't scare me like that!" I yelled and Zack blushed.

"Sorry... so, uh, did you guys pick out a name?" Stacie asked, and plopped down in the space between Zack and I.

"Yeah, Zack picked it out." I smiled and Stacie looked at me impatiently.

"And?"

"Aiden Anthony Baker" Zack smiled.

"Aw! Wait... Anthony?" Stacie asked, looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

"There was a 50 percent chance that he was Frankie's so I just... he's my fiance." I said, wanting the subject to be changed.

"Okay... so how is Zack represented here?" Stacie asked, eying me.

"His last name... Aiden Anthony Baker..." I said, trying to hold back a giggle.

"Oh, shut up, I had a blonde moment!" Stacie rolled her eyes and I put my arm around her shoulders.

"Stacie Wacie?"

"Yeah?"

"How would you like to be Aiden's godmother?" I smiled and Zack chuckled silently when he saw Stacie's face.

"Oh my- Sammy! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'd love to be his godmother!" Stacie yelled and hugged me and Zack tightly.

"Good, then you've got the job" I smiled and Zack smiled at me.

"So how long have you two been hiding these little kisses?" Stacie asked, looking between us.

"Um, this is the first one." I muttered. I lied. Zack had kissed me at least three times since we found out that Aiden is his.

"Mhm... Zachary, I need to talk to Sammy... alone." Stacie said and I rolled my eyes.

"Uh, okay, I gotta get going anyway so," Zack kissed his hand and placed it on my stomach, smiled at me, then left.

"Okay, what the hell did I walk in on?" Stacie said the minute the door closed and I heard Zack chuckle on the other side.

"He kissed me. He told me he loves me and then he kissed me." I sighed.

"Oh... my... God." Stacie breathed, then perked right up, "Well, you are giving him a baby."

"And I'm engaged to Frankie!" I snapped. "Sorry, pregnancy hormones."

"It's okay... I know you're engaged, but you can't deny that you are still head over heels for Zack. I see how you look at him, Sammy." Stacie said, looking at me, almost daring me to try and deny it.

"Of course I am. How the fuck could I not be?! Here's the problem... I'm in love with Frankie too!" I groaned and put my hand on my stomach.

"What are you going to do? I mean you're marrying Frankie, but you're having Zack's baby..." Stacie said, as gently as she could.

"I don't know what to do..." I sighed and put my head on her shoulder.

"Remember four years ago... when this whole thing started with you three?" Stacie asked me.

Of course I remembered. My life had been so fucking simple before then.

"Yeah... why?" I asked, running my fingers up and down on my stomach.

"You told me that you didn't want this to come down to you having to choose between Frankie and Zack." Stacie sighed.

"Yeah... and?"

"If you keep doing this, Sammy.... it's gonna come down to a choice."

I sighed and closed my eyes. She was right. Eventually it was going to end. It was either going to be Frank or Zack. I couldn't have both.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama... :D