My Chemically Avenged Romance

Heartbreak Warfare.

-June 2005-

A few months have passed, Aiden is two months old and he's seriously the fussiest baby in the world. It was two AM and I was up giving Aiden a bottle.

"Shh... it's okay. Come on, drink it up baby boy" I sighed and sat down on the couch. I was still living with Matt and Val... and Frankie was getting more and more distant. Ever since Aiden was born, I see him less and less. Not to mention he's touring more now, then ever before.

"Hey, is he okay?" Zack whispered behind me.

Zack, on the other hand, was sleeping on the couch at Matt and Val's just to be close to Aiden and to help me with him.

"Yeah, just hungry... and fussy" I sighed, then yawned.

"Do you want me to feed him? You need to sleep Sam." Zack whispered, holding his arms out.

"No, he's falling asleep. I got it. Thanks though." I smiled and I watched Aiden fall asleep.

"He's so peaceful" Zack smiled and followed me upstairs.

I put Aiden back into his crib and sighed.

"This is fucking hard."

"I know, I'm sorry this has been so hard on you. I can't fucking hear my baby monitor and I can't figure out how to turn it up!" Zack groaned and I just smiled.

"It's okay, I can handle it."

"Alright... I still feel bad."

"Don't worry about it..." I muttered then walked over to my bed and threw myself down on it. Zack went to leave, when I stopped him. "Zack? Can you stay with me? I don't wanna be alone tonight for some reason."

Zack nodded and climbed into my bed with me. I felt his breath on my neck and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up to someone yelling. My mind immediately assumed that something was wrong with Aiden, so I shot up. I felt Zack's arm fall off my waist and I looked over at Aiden's crib. He was fine. I looked at the doorway.

"Well, how nice of you to finally wake the fuck up!" Frankie yelled.

"What the hell is going on right now?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"I was just about to ask you the same damn question! What the fuck is he doing in bed with you?!" Frankie screamed, pointing at Zack, who had just now woken up.

"Oh, Frankie... it's not what you think it is! Aiden was up and I, I just I was lonely so I asked Zack to stay in here with me. Nothing happened!" I explained and Zack jumped out of the bed.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone before I say or do something I'm going to regret." Zack said and grabbed Aiden, then left the room.

"Frankie, I-"

"Shut up! I don't even want fucking hear your voice! I can't believe you're still doing this shit to me! What is it with Zack that makes you do all this shit?! You're just... Are you still in love with him?" Frankie screamed.

I stayed silent and looked down at my feet.

"Your silence says all I need to fucking know" Frankie shot and I stood up. "I'm done. I'm not doing this shit with you anymore! If you want to be with Zack then go right the fuck ahead!"

I didn't say anything and Frankie just shook his head and started towards the door, then stopped.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?" I whispered, hoping that maybe he changed his mind.

"I'm gonna need my ring back"

My heart broke.
♠ ♠ ♠
:'(