My Chemically Avenged Romance

Girl-Fights And Deep Conversations.

-One Month Later-

“Zacky! Stop!” I heard Gena giggle and I rolled my eyes. Stacie pretended to gag and I laughed, then let out an angry sigh. I picked up my, now four month old, son and smiled at him.

“Oh Aid, you look more and more like your daddy everyday!” Stacie smiled.

I looked at Aiden. Really, really looked at him. He was developing more and more of Zack’s features. It was funny though, the features of mine that he had… made him look like Matt.

Zack came in, Gena following like a lost puppy dog. I was tickling Aiden’s belly and Stacie was pretending to eat his fingers. We were ignoring them… but it got increasingly hard to ignore Zack when he knelt down next to me and kissed Aiden’s forehead.

“Hey little man! I’m gonna miss you so much when I go on tour! I love you so much baby boy!” Zack kissed Aiden’s forehead again, then turned to me. “Why aren’t you coming on tour with us? Matt didn’t really give me the reason why…”

“Because it’s hard enough taking care of a baby at a house, can you imagine taking care of Aiden on a tour bus?” I smiled at him. “I’ll take Aiden out on the road with you guys when he gets a little older.”

Zack smiled and nodded at me.

“Alright, uh, G, I’ve gotta go get some stuff for tour… so, why don’t you stay here with the guys, Val, Stacie, Sam, and Aiden?”

“Sure” Gena said, with a fake smile on her face. Zack smiled and gave her a quick kiss. I closed my eyes and felt my stomach turn. I loathed seeing him kiss her. Zack smiled at Stacie and I then left…. And that’s when Gena’s claws came out. She stomped over to me and glared.

“Just because you’re Zacky’s ex-girlfriend and he knocked your slutty ass up, doesn’t mean you intimidate me!” Gena sneered.

“Okay, woah, wait a minute bitch! I’m Zack’s ex-wife… and the day Zack found out that he’s my sons’ father, was the happiest damn day of his life! So don’t you get in my fucking face and tell me that I don’t intimidate you, because bitch, I haven’t even begun to start fucking intimidating your ass!” I shot, getting right in her face.

Stacie sat on the couch with Aiden, just watching Gena and I glare at each other.

“He’s mine!” Gena growled.

“For now” I sneered.

“Your slutty, STD infected ass won’t take him from me!” Gena yelled and I snapped.

“Fuck you! You fucking slut!” I screamed and tackled her.

“Matt! Brian! Jimmy! Johnny! Val! Sammy’s beating up Zack’s new slu- girlfriend!” Stacie yelled.

I heard the screen door open and footsteps. I punched Gena in the jaw and then someone pulled me off of her.

“Sam! Calm the hell down! Shit, Gena’s bleeding. Stacie, uh, can you just keep holding Aiden? Jimmy? Can you take Sam upstairs, please?” Matt yelled, holding me back. Jimmy nodded, walked over, picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“There’s more where that came from bitch!” I screamed and Jimmy slapped my ass.

“Calm down!”

“Fuck you!” I snapped.

Jimmy laughed and opened my bedroom door. Jimmy dropped me on my bed, and then sat down next to me.

“Okay, talk to me. What’s going on with you?” Jimmy sighed.

“Nothing” I muttered.

“Sammy, there’s no point in lying to me. None of what you tell me is going to be repeated, you know that!” Jimmy sighed again.

“I know. It’s just… I’m afraid to admit that I… I… I…”

“You what?” Jimmy asked softly.

“I’m, I’m still in love with Zack and I-I-I’m fucking jealous of that bitch! I’m fucking jealous! She has what I want!” I yelled.

“And what’s that?”

“Zack!” I yelled, “And not only do I want Zacky back, I miss Frankie! I’m fucking depressed and lonely and so fucking stressed out! I just want to fucking scream and cry and just… die!”

“Hey! No talking like that! That shit won’t solve anything! If you need any incentive to not hurt yourself in anyway… if anything happens to you, she’ll be Aiden’s mother.” Jimmy said with a mix of worry, hurt and anger in his eyes.

“I wouldn’t do anything to myself, Jimmy” I whispered and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

“I know, just don’t scare me like that, okay?” Jimmy whispered.

“Okay… I’m sorry. I just have a lot going on…”

“Listen to me! You’re going to get Zack back, I don’t know how or when, but you will. As far as Frankie is concerned… maybe you’ll be able to be friends someday… and you know the guys, Stac, Val and I are all here for you! We aren’t going anywhere! Don’t even get me started on my godson! I promise, you’ll never be alone, okay?” Jimmy sighed, a small smile played on his lips though.

I nodded.

“What would I do without you, Jimbo?” I smiled lightly.

“Drop down into a deep, horrible, black abyss of depression.” Jimmy sighed dramatically, and I laughed.

“That’s why I love you, James”

“Yeah? I love you too Samantha”
♠ ♠ ♠
31 days until StacieIerogeance and I see ZAAAAAAAAAAAACKY!!!!