My Chemically Avenged Romance

Is That A Hint Of Jealously I Smell?

-January 18, 2006-

-Quinn's 25th Birthday-

"Party time, excellent!" Stacie laughed and handed me and balloon.

I laughed and whacked Stacie in the head with the balloon. She mocked hurt, then laughed. Brian came in and wrapped his arms around Stacie from behind, causing her to jump.

"Ah! What the fuck Bri?!"

Brian just laughed and kissed her cheek, then looked at me.

"Jimmy's bringing the cake... hopefully"

I laughed again and then called Quinn. It rang a few times and then he picked up.

"Hello, beautiful"

I blushed and Stacie yelled,

"You can't see it, Quinn, but she's blushing."

I flipped her off and spoke.

"Hi Quinnie"

"What's up Sammy?" Quinn asked.

"Nothing much... are you still coming over tonight?" I asked, with a smirk on my face.

"Yes ma'am" Quinn laughed.

"Okay, good... I'll see you tonight then... oh! Happy Birthday!" I giggled.

"Thanks! Hey, I gotta go, so I'll see you tonight, okay?"

"Okay... bye!" I smiled.

"Bye" Quinn said and I hung up.

"Quinn's coming over!"

"So the surprise party is on!" Stacie cheered.

"Oh yeah!" I laughed and Zack stomped into the kitchen, looking very unhappy, "What's the matter, grumpy?"

"Aiden decided to throw his mashed carrots at my fucking shirt!" Zack grumbled and pulled his shirt off... and my eyes snapped to his bare chest. I kept staring until Stacie waved her hand in front of my face.

"Earth to Sammy Boo!"

"Yeah?" I asked, tearing my eyes away from Zack.

"Jimmy's here with the cake."

"Whats the cake for?" Zack asked, reemerging from the laundry room with a clean shirt.

"The surprise party from Quinn" Stacie replied.

"Why are you throwing a surprise party for Quinn?" Zack asked, slightly annoyed.

"Because today's his birthday" Stacie smiled.

I wasn't speaking... and I had no idea why.

"That's great Stac, but I was asking my baby mama" Zack rolled his eyes playfully at Stacie.

"Oh, uhm... well he's my boyfriend and it's his birthday... so... yeah..." I muttered.

"So, he's officially your boyfriend..." Zack asked and Stacie looked between both of us.

"Um, yeah. He asked me a couple of days ago... and I said yes" I was still muttering.

"Oh, that's, um, great..." Zack said, the annoyed tone back, but not as noticeable as before.

"Yep, so, uh, Stac, can you go get the cake from Jimmy before something catastrophic happens to it, please?" I asked. She looked confused, but nodded. "Okay, why are you so irritated Zachary?" I asked.

"I'm not" Zack said simply.

"Lies" I muttered.

"No"

"Seriously Zack, are we really going to do this whole yes no bullshit... what are we, fucking five?!" I snapped at him.

"No we're not! I'm gonna fucking take our son to my parents house!" Zack snapped back at me.

"Are you coming back?" I asked, trying to keep my eyes off of Zack's.

"I don't know... maybe." Zack sighed.

I looked up and glared at Zack.

"Well let me go say goodbye to my son then Zachary!"

"Fine!" Zack snapped.

I glared again and walked away.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Jimmy, if you hide behind the door you're going scare the shit out of Quinn!" I laughed and Jimmy pouted and hid behind the couch instead. I rolled my eyes and then there was a knock on the door and everyone quieted down.

"Who is it?" I asked, with my hand on the doorknob.

"Quinn" He laughed and I opened the door.

"Hi baby! Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks! Why is it like pitch black in here?" Quinn asked, laughing.

I smiled and flicked on the lights.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled as they jumped out from their hiding places.

"Oh my God! Sam, thank you so much, baby!" Quinn laughed, a huge smile on his face.

"You're welcome! Uh, Bert and Jeph invited all your friends for me... because I had no idea who to invite" I laughed and hugged him.

"No one's ever thrown me a surprise party before!" Quinn smiled and then kissed me. I deepened it, pretty much forgetting everyone else in the room... until my brother cleared his throat. We pulled away, blushing.

"Aw! Look at the cute couple! Look how cute they are! Aren't they cute, Zack?!" Stacie practically yelled.

I looked over at Stacie and Zack. He looked almost furious.

"Yeah, they're adorable." Zack said through his teeth.

Stacie just smiled and then Jimmy jumped out from behind the couch.

"Surprise!"

"Way to be ten minutes late Jimbo" I laughed and Jimmy smiled.

"I wanted to be remembered"

I walked over and hugged him. I fucking loved Jimmy.

--------------------------------------------------

"Come on, Quinnie, open your present!" I giggled and handed Quinn a medium sized box.

Quinn smiled and opened the box.

"Holy sh- Sam! Oh my God! This is fucking amazing! Wow!" Quinn smiled huge and put his brand new Rolex on.

"Woah! Hey Zack! Did Sam ever buy you a Rolex?" Stacie asked with a smirk on her face.

"No." Zack muttered, "But she did give me a baby... that's better than a Rolex"

Stacie rolled her eyes and ran over to Quinn.

"Let me see the shiny!"

Quinn laughed and showed Stacie his new watch.

"Pretty!" Stacie said then looked at Zack, who frowned again.

-------------------------------------------------

"Uh, Quinnie... your last present is upstairs... do you maybe wanna go get it with me?" I asked with a smirk playing on my lips.

"Only if my last present is you" Quinn whispered in my ear and shivers ran down my spine.

I just winked and grabbed his hand. I led him upstairs and he swept me up in his arms and kicked my bedroom door closed.

------------------------------------------------

-Stacie's POV-

"So I know what Quinn's last present is, do you Zack?" I said, looking at Zack and batting my eyelashes.

"Nope" Zack muttered. I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Birthday sex"

Zack scowled and pulled his ear away from my face.

"Shut up"

"Why? Are we jealous Zachary?"

"No! I'm not jea-"

The rest of Zack's sentence was drowned out by Sammy's scream of pleasure coming from upstairs. Everyone looked up at the stairs and laughed... well everyone except Matt and Zack. Matt growled, which was pretty hot, and tried to get up the stairs... only to be stopped by Val. Zack, on the other hand, frowned. A look of hurt mixed with some anger flashed in his green eyes. I was determined to make him crack.

"Woah! Go, Quinnie, go! Have you ever made her scream like that Zack?" I smirked.

Zack's answer was mumbled... but I did manage to make out one word... "Louder"

"I doubt it. I mean that's way louder than I ever heard her with Frankie... and all those times in college when you two thought I had left..." I trailed off.

"Stacie... please.just stop! Please!" Zack said softly, a sincere look of sadness in his eyes.

"Fine... but Zack, just remember how you feel right now next time you kiss the who-Gena in front of Sammy" I shot and walked away.

I would get Zack to admit his jealously... even if it's the last thing I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to post this on tuesday, but I had no internet connection so... RIP JIMMY! We miss you terribly!