My Chemically Avenged Romance

Guitar Lessons And Hidden Feelings

-Two Weeks Later-

"Wait, which ones the A chord?" I asked Quinn again.

He laughed and curled my fingers so that my pointer finger was on the A chord.

"Right there."

I blushed and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you... I don't know why I keep forgetting."

"It's alright, I like teaching you." Quinn smiled and used his fingers to turn my face towards him. I smiled lightly and he kissed my lips softly.

"You're so patient with me..." I giggled when he pulled away.

"Well, you're too pretty to not be patient with!" Quinn smiled, causing me to blush again.

"Stop making me blush!" I snapped, jokingly.

"Nah... I don't think I will... It's cute!"

I rolled my eyes and kissed him again. Then I slapped his cheek lightly.

"Teach me more, Mr. Allman." I started twirling my hair and batting my eyelashes.

"If you're trying to get me going by attempting to be a naughty school girl... it's totally working." Quinn mumbled and started kissing my neck.

I started to pull his shirt off when I felt him sweep me up in his arms.

"Let's move this to your bedroom... what if Stacie and Jimmy come back with Aiden?" Quinn muttered, his head was still in my neck.

"O-O-Okay" I managed to say and Quinn carried me upstairs and into my bedroom... locking the door behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

-Zack's POV-

The scene that had just unfolded in front of me made me absolutely sick to my stomach. I was supposed to teach her how to play guitar... I was supposed to make her blush and giggle... I was supposed to be the one she kissed when I said something sweet. I was supposed to be where Quinn is right now. Upstairs... making love to her... breathing with her... feeling her heartbeat against mine... That was all supposed to be me! Until I fucked it up... I signed those fucking papers and started dating Gena to try and forget her. That's a little hard to do when she's all I can think about. Day and night all I see is Samantha Sanders. I can't get her out of my fucking head no matter what I do! I shouldn't have signed those stupid fucking papers! I only did it because it was what she wanted... and the only thing in the world I want to do is make her happy. Is that so wrong? Break my own heart just to spare hers. It was fucking crazy now that I think about it. Why the fuck should I care?! She chose Frank, didn't she? She wanted him and not me... but then why would she let me kiss her? Why would she kiss me back and whisper that she loved me when she thought I couldn't hear her? I was an idiot... I love Gena... but not like I love Sam. My love for Sam is undying, it's real and it's powerful... and I want it all back! I want to look at her and know that she is mine and only mine! I would've had it too... but fucking Quinn had to ruin everything! With his fucking blond hair, his "dreamy" brown eyes... he also has a fucking body too... yet another thing I don't have that he does. His very existence pisses me off! When he holds my son... I just want to beat the shit out of him! Ha... my son. Little Aiden... he's the best kid in the whole world and I would do absolutely anything for him! The day he was born was the day that I became a man. Aiden... he was the only thing that connected Sam and I now. I look at him and I can't believe that he's mine... he's all the best parts of Sam and I and I love him. I love him more than words could express.

"I can't keep doing this..." I whispered.

"Dada!" I heard and my heart lifted and my face lit up. My baby boy was home!

Aiden came running into the kitchen and I scooped him up in my arms. He smiled widely at me and grabbed my septum piercing like he always did. I winced in a pain a little and he let go.

"Hi dada!"

"Hi little man!" I smiled and kissed his forehead, "Did you have fun with Auntie Stacie and Uncle Jimmy?"

He just nodded and tried to kiss my nose. Those were my favorite Aiden kisses. The little open mouthed ones on my nose. I started to nibble on his fingers when Stacie and Jimmy walked in with bags of toys. Stacie put her bags down on the kitchen counter and sighed,

"This is all Jimmy's doing... I didn't buy any of this"

"God, Jimmy ... what did you do, buy the entire fuc- uh, fricken store?" I laughed, thankful that I caught myself before I had swore in front of my son.

"He deserves it... he's the best kid ever." Jimmy laughed and kissed Aiden's forehead.

"Yay Unca Immy!" Aiden giggled and I smiled at him.

"Where's Sammy Boo?" Stacie asked, taking a soda out of the fridge.

"Upstairs with Quinn..." I muttered and I noticed that Stacie let the conversation go.

"So Jimmy, we should help Zack set up the new shi- I mean, stuff you bought for Aiden."

Jimmy just nodded and picked up all the bags and walked into the living room. Stacie looked at me and sighed before following Jimmy.

"Dada?" Aiden asked.

"Yeah buddy?"

"Where Mumma?"

I just frowned.

"She's, uhm, she's taking a nap baby boy... But come on! Let's go play with your new toys!" I tried to look happy, but I think Aiden saw right through me. He put his hand on my cheek and frowned.

"Dada sad."

"No... I'm not sad bud." I smiled and just carried him into the living room.

Great. Even my son knew that I was a sad, depressed human being. Lovely.
♠ ♠ ♠
22 days until me and Stacie see A7X!!!