My Chemically Avenged Romance

You Know I Never Wanted To Hurt You.

Gerard is overly observant.

"You look like your dog just died."

"I don't have a dog" I muttered.

Gee was about to say something else when Matt walked into the living room.

"You!" I yelled.

"Oh God" He muttered.

"Yeah! You better start talking to God, Matthew! Why didn't you tell me that Zack was joining your band?! Did you NOT think that that would be something you should've ran by me?! I mean seriously Matt! You know how I feel about Zacky!" I tore into my brother.

"Sam, I love you, you're not just my sister, you're my twin! With that in mind... I didn't tell you because I knew this is how you where going to react! As much as you don't like it, Zacky is my friend and he's an amazing guitarist!" Matt was keeping calm.

"I don't give a shit! I don't care if he's the best fucking guitar player in the whole goddamn world, Matt! I don't want him near me! I-" He cut me off.

"Why are you lying to everyone?! Sam, I know! I know what he did! He cheated on you! You loved him and he cheated... Zacky broke your heart.... That's why you hate him so much..."

"Matt- "I stared and a voice behind me cut me off.

"You lied to me."

I spun around and tears immediately started to roll down my cheeks.

"Frankie" I barely managed to whisper.

"I don't even wanna hear it.." Frankie was pissed and it showed. He turned on his heel and stormed out of Gerard's house.

"Fuck" I breathed and started crying hysterically. "Are you happy now, Matt?!"

"No... you know I'm not happy... I'm sorry... I didn't see Frankie!" Matt pulled me into his arms.

Gerard got up and wrapped his arms arond me too and even though I had a strong support system, I had never felt more alone thank I did in this moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's so so so short! But the next chapter is long and really dramatic so it'll make up for this shortness of this one. Promise.