My Chemically Avenged Romance

Bye For Now Quinn.

-Three And A Half Weeks Later-

"Do you really have to go?" I asked for the, most likely, fortieth time.

"Sadly, yes baby, I really have to go... it's not like they can tour without me" Quinn chuckled softly as he put more clothes into his suitcase.

"They could have someone replace you!" I smiled hopefully.

"It's only until May... we can do it!" Quinn smiled sadly, then zipped his suitcase up. He sat down on the bed then pulled me into his lap. "At least we spent your birthday together..."

"Yeah... but you know Stacie's gonna be sad that you're missing her birthday..." I trailed off.

"Ah, fuck. I know... I'll make it up to her... what does she like?"

"Brian. Naked. On top of her." I said, completely serious.

"Well that's something she'll have to get for herself... what else does she like?" Quinn laughed.

"Um... Shiny things." I laughed.

"Then I'll get her something shiny to make up for missing her birthday"

"Good idea" I smiled and kissed him. I straddled his lap and pushed him all the way down onto the bed, still kissing him.

I was about to get his shirt off when there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Quinn Allman! I need to have a word with you!" It was Stacie.

Quinn laughed and I got off of him. I crossed the room and opened the door and Stacie strode into the room. She noticed the bulge in Quinn's jeans and laughed.

"Cockblocked! Sweet! Anyway what's this I hear about you leaving today Quinn?" Stacie asked with her hands on her hips.

"Um... the tour starts... well... on your birthday and I need to be in Chicago tomorrow for rehearsal... I'm sorry." Quinn said.

"Well!" Stacie said and slapped Quinn lightly on the cheek.

"Hey! No hitting my boyfriend!" I laughed and Quinn held his cheek in mock hurt.

"Bu-bu-but he's missing my birthday... and our big birthday bash!" Stacie whined.

"I know, but... I just told Sam that I'm gonna buy you a shiny present to make up for missing it..." Quinn smiled, sweetly at Stacie.

"Really?!" Stacie lit up.

"Really."

Stacie stayed silent. She looked like she was thinking.

"Fine. Forgiven!" She said and left the room. Pulling me out with her. "But no goodbye sex for you!"

"W-Why?" I asked.

"Because I said so!"

"But Stacie! I'm not gonna see him for three months!"

Stacie just stared at me.

"Ugh, fine... go get him!"

I hugged her... then bolted back into my bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
So short... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!