My Chemically Avenged Romance

I'm Never Telling You Anything Ever Again.

-April 8th 2006-

"Where are we going?" I asked as Val and Stacie dragged me through the mall.

"Victoria's Secret... or Frederick's... you pick Sammy!" Stacie laughed.

"Uhm... I dunno... Frederick's, I guess." I rolled my eyes and I swore I saw Stacie light up.

"Good choice!" Val laughed and we walked into Frederick's of Hollywood.

We started going through the racks and I found something extremely skimpy with a leopard print pattern. My mind went back to a few years ago when I had bought something very similar to wear for Zack.

"Quinn likes leopard print too?" Val asked, causing me to snap out of my memory.

"Uh, no... I, uh, I don't think so. Why, who else likes leopard print?" I asked, putting the baby-doll back on the rack.

"Zack. He loves it. He has a ton of leopard print stuff... haven't you noticed?" Val laughed.

"Um... no." I said smiling to myself. I noticed Val pull her cell phone out of her pocket, "What are you doing?"

"Texting Matt."

"Oh." I said and then continued looking through the racks.

------------------------------------------------

-Val's POV-

I wasn't texting Matt.

To: Zack
Message: Hey Baker, why are you so crazy about leopard print?

I hit send. I had a feeling that I already knew his answer. When I saw Sammy looking at the leopard print lingerie, the smile on her face told me everything I needed to know. It was her "remembering something about Zack" smile... it was also everyone's favorite smile of hers. I smiled at Sammy and then my phone vibrated.

From: Zack
Message: It reminds me of the happiest time in my life.

How fucking adorable was that?! I hit reply.

To: Zack
Message: So it reminds you of Sammy?

I hit send and noticed Stacie dangling a pair of rhinestone handcuffs from her fingers... with a huge smile on her face... and she said that Sammy was the kinky one? I rolled my eyes and my phone vibrated again.

From: Zack
Message: Pretty much... yeah.

I giggled and hit reply.

To: Zack
Message: I knew it. Tell Matt we'll be home soon. Stacie still wants to go to Victoria's Secret.

I laughed and hit send.

I wonder if Zack realizes that he basically just admitted to me that he's still loves Sammy. Idiot.

---------------------------------------

-Sam's POV-

I wanted to get out of this stupid fucking store... now!

"I smell whore." I heard Stacie growl.

"I smell it too." I snapped. Gena had just walked into the store.

I grabbed my stuff, Val and Stacie grabbed theirs and we ran to the checkout. All three of us were using our hair to cover our faces. The checkout girl scanned all of my merchandise and I handed her my credit card. She swiped it and I signed the slip, then watched Val and Stacie do the same. Once we paid for all our new lingerie, we bolted out of the store... Avoiding Gena completely.

"That was close." I sighed as we walked towards Victoria's Secret.

"Too close... we still had to breathe her skanky air!" Val groaned.

Stacie laughed and then bolted into Victoria's Secret. Val and I laughed and followed her. We walked in and Stacie was already holding bra's up to her chest and looking at herself in the mirror. I rolled my eyes and walked over to a section of push up bra's. I didn't necessarily need a push up bra... but I wanted one. My eyes scanned the rack and then I laughed. More leopard print. I grabbed one in my size just for the hell of it.

"Who are these for?" I heard Stacie ask.

I turned around and groaned when I saw that she had stolen my Frederick's bag and was holding the lacy, racy leopard print panties I had bought.

"Quinn." I snapped and snatched then out of her hand, "Who else would they be for?"

"Zack" Stacie coughed and I rolled my eyes. "Oh come on Samantha! Zack goes crazy for leopard print!"

"So?! I love leopard print too!"

"Whatever... hey Sammy?"

"Yeah?"

"How long has Quinn been gone?" Stacie asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Um... like two months." I said and then muttered, "Two months of pure agony."

"So you haven't had any in two months?"

"Any what?"

"Sex." Stacie whispered.

"Well, seeing as though my boyfriend is on tour right now... yeah, I haven't had sex in two months." I whispered back.

"So that's why you've been so bitchy!" Stacie laughed and I smacked her arm.

"Shut up! It's been awful!" I groaned.

"Have you two tried phone sex?" Stacie asked.

"Yeah, Quinn gets into it and then once he starts getting off he gets silent and I lose mine. Plus we can only do it when he's in a hotel or alone in a fucking closet of something!" I groaned and grabbed another bra.

"Do you have a... back massager?" Stacie asked, using finger quotations.

"Back massager?" I asked.

"A massager... a massager, Sammy, come on!" Stacie smiled.

I just shook my head, still not understanding.

"A vibrator!" Stacie whispered.

"Oh! Oh! No, no... no! No, I don't have one!" I almost yelled.
"Well, that's gonna change!" Stacie said very loudly and then yelled, "Valary!"

Val looked up from the bra she was looking at and walked over,

"What?" She asked.

"We're taking Sammy to Spencers!" Stacie smirked.

"Why?" Val and I asked together.

"Sammy needs some... personal toys." Stacie winked and I immediately panicked.

"No! Stac! I'm fine! Seriously!" I put my bra's on the checkout counter and Stacie did the same.

"No, you're not fine! Will you buy these for me?" Stacie asked, batting her eyelashes at me.

I nodded and handed the girl my credit card. She swiped it and I signed away. Once she handed me the bags, Stacie started pulling me out of Victoria's Secret.

"Stacie, no! I don't need any personal toys! Quinn's only gonna be gone for another month!" I groaned.

"Sammy, darling! You need sexual relief! You're not gonna cheat on Quinn, so we're getting you a little friend to hold you over for a month!" Stacie laughed and Val looked confused.

"Okay, wait. What's going on?" Val asked.

"Sammy hasn't gotten any since Quinn left two months ago and she needs some kind of action. So we're gonna get her some stuff to help her with that!" Stacie smiled and then continued dragging me towards Spencers.

"So we're buying Sammy sex toys?" Val laughed.

"Yes ma'am!" Stacie laughed as we walked into Spencers.

"No! I don't want any!" I was still fighting against Stacie.

She dragged me over to the sex toy section and grabbed the first vibrator she saw, then shoved it in my face.

"Is this as big as Quinn?" Stacie asked.

"Do you want the truth?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Quinn's bigger."

"Oh my God!" Stacie giggled and grabbed a bigger one, "Is this better?"

"Yeah." I muttered and turned six shades of red.

"Oh! Let's get you some handcuffs! Oh my God! Quinn will love this!" Stacie started grabbing a bunch of random things.

I used her distraction to my advantage. I walked over to the jewelry and found an Avenged Sevenfold dog tag that I had never seen before. I grabbed it, along with a pretty epic Misfits bracelet, and walked over to the cashier. He scanned them and I handed him a twenty.

"Thanks." I smiled when he handed me my change.

He looked at my new dog tag.

"You're welcome... hey, you look like M. Shadows... just the girl version." The cashier said.

"Ha, ha... yeah. I get that a lot... He's my twin brother." I laughed.

"No way!"

"Yeah. I'm Sam Sanders!" I smiled and showed him my ID.

"So cool!" He smiled and then Stacie pushed me out of the way.

"I'm Synyster Gates's girlfriend... and she-" Stacie pointed to Val, "Is M. Shadows's girlfriend and we need to purchase all these sexual toys!"

I turned red again and left the store. A few minutes later Stacie and Val came out of the store with six bags full of stuff.

"My God, you guys! How much shit did you buy?" I asked. I was in complete disbelief.

"Just a few things... oh, here!" Stacie handed me something.

"What the fuck is this?!" I asked looking down at what she had just handed me.

"A penis shaped lolly pop." Stacie smiled.

"I'm never telling you anything. Ever again!" I snapped.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooooo sorry it took me so long to update!! Between life and being overly exctied to see Avenged Sevenfold I lost all ambition to write. But Anyway, Stacie and I saw A7X and it was the best fucking night of my life. If you want to see my pictures just message me and I'll give you my facebook it's private so you'll have to friend request me.