My Chemically Avenged Romance

Homeward Bound!

-Late December 2006-

"Jersey! Jersey! Jersey! Jersey!" Stacie and I chanted as we walked through Newark Liberty International Airport. We had just landed ten minutes ago and I was the happiest girl on the East Coast. It felt so good to be home! Best part was, Aiden was going to see snow for the first time!

"Alright, we get it! You two are excited to be home!" Matt laughed as Stacie and I skipped around the airport.

"Jersey! Jersey! Jersey! Jersey!" We continued chanting and Brian shut Stacie up by kissing her.

"No fair, Bri!" I whined and took Aiden from Zack. Aiden smiled and I poked his belly, "Can you say 'Jersey' Aiden?"

Aiden looked thoughtful and then he smiled at me.

"Ersey!"

I smiled and Zack clapped.

"Good job baby boy!" Aiden looked all proud of himself. I put him down and he ran to Jimmy and I smiled when Jimmy scooped him up in his arms.

"So I called the cabs... where's Gena?" Matt asked and then we all heard a furious scream and I rolled my eyes. Minutes later Gena stomped over, trying to drag her four bags of clothes behind her.

"Zacky! Why didn't you carry my bags for me?" Gena whined and Zack just looked at her.

"You didn't have to bring four bags..." Zack said and walked away, leaving an angry Gena behind.

Zack walked over and took Aiden from Jimmy. He walked out of the airport and I followed. Brian and Stacie were making out inside and when then finally emerged, I was trying to get everyone to leave them behind.

"Not nice, Sammy!" Stacie laughed and I flipped her off. We all put our bags in the trunks of the cabs. Gena's luggage took up one whole cab, so we forced her to take a cab all by herself.

It was only a about an eight minute drive to Belleville from Newark. Aiden kept peering out the windows at all the snow with huge eyes. The only two reasons I agreed to come home to Jersey for Christmas were because it was going to be my parents last Christmas in our family house and because I wanted Aiden to see snow. We arrived in Belleville and I automatically felt like I had never left. Nothing had changed... absolutely nothing! We pulled up at my parents house and my dad was outside already. I saw Matt get out of the cab in front of us and started taking out his and Val's bags. My dad came over to the cab that Zack, Aiden and I were in and started taking our luggage out. I got out of the car and my dad dropped the bags in his hands. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. I had missed my daddy.

"How are you sweetheart?" My dad asked and I smiled at him.

"I'm great... it's good to be home."

He beamed at me.

"It's good to have you home baby girl!"

I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. He smiled in return and then carried all of our bags inside.

Gena got out of her cab and started trying to walk in the snow... in heels.

"Zacky! I can't even walk!" Gena whined again and Zack just ignored her and walked into my parents house.

Stacie and I smiled at each other. Gena was standing by a huge pile of snow. We both walked up to her and pretended to be having a conversation. We both "accidentally" walked into her, sending her flying into the snow bank.

"Ew! Watch where you're going!" Gena yelled and I just looked at her.

"Next time, don't wear heels... Bitch."

I linked arms with Stacie and was walked into the house, giggling.

It was going to be a very merry Christmas indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next ones longer... promise :)